Action Platformer 'Shadow Bug' $3.99 > Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Free for the first time! Contains self promotion (fullscreen) and nags for reviews, other than that: Full premium (no IAPs). Recommended.

Shadow Bug

Muro Studios Ltd.
    You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. TAP ON THE MONSTER! Leap, slash, splash! One finger is all you need. Become the ultimate ninja and adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure. ”Badland Meets Super Meat Boy” - TouchArcade ”Shadow Bug is very well tuned to touch-screen controls.” - Hardcore Gamer ”Shadow Bug is one of the most alluring games that has graced my device lately.” - AppAdvice - Hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles. - Memorable boss fights. - Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes. - Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects. - Leaderboards for speedrunning levels. - A completely new take on platformer games. Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Recommended devices: iPhone 5 or newer and iPad 4 or newer.
    Information
    Seller:Muro Studios Ltd.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Apr 04, 2016
    Updated:Oct 05, 2016
    Version:1.3
    Size:235.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (10)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Main TA thread.

2. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Wishlisted on appshopper some days ago.

Was hoping for this. :D

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks Hab. You're nearly single-handedly keeping this sub-forum alive :)

4. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Always felt this looked interesting. Guess it might be the free app of the week.

5. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male

It's incredible that he is faster than appshopper servers...

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I am liking this a lot, but i get frustrated on the ipad when you frantically move left and right with the thumbs and also have to tap enemies on top-middle of the screen. Just pretty demanding to move hands around i guess. I love the gameplay, but the control scheme is a bit of a hit/miss for me.