Bertram Fiddle 2 - A Bleaker Predicklement - releasing SOON!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BertramFiddle, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All!

Just to let you know that at long, long, long, long last Episode 2 of The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle is very close to release.
    We are looking at July 20th being the launch date on iOS, but that is Apple dependent!
    Android will follow shortly.

The reason this has taken so much longer than planned is that basically this game is MUCH bigger than the first. And has more puzzles and greater options for exploring. The puns, you will be relieved to hear, are just as bad.

We've made A Bleaker Predicklement as a stand alone game. It isn't necessary to have played Episode 1 to understand what is going on, but if you are one of the very special members of the "I've played A Dreadly Business" club it will all be much funnier.

I really hope you like it! Please let me know what you think!

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looking forward to it the first was a pretty fun game I have it on iOS and steam

3. Ummmm... A slight delay

Hello everybody.

Sorry to say there has been a slight delay on our launch. A couple of major issues came up and they took longer to fix than anticipated. Deck13, our German Partners, strongly advised us to push back the release in order to make sure everything is working properly and give them a chance to help market us properly.
    They are pretty smart, so I'm not going to argue.

This means we are looking at an end of August release now.

Many, many apologies! But it will definitely be worth it in the long-run!

All the best, Seb

4. A Bleaker Predicklement - This Thursday

Hello all,

So after a few hiccups and a rather tumultuous couple of months I can now officially say that A Bleaker Predicklement will be released on iOS on 24th August.... that's this Thursday!
    Making this game has taught me a lot. Although this is technically the second Episode we didn't want to just make a game that was the same as Episode 1. A lot of people said that was too short and too linear so I've really tried to push this one. It finishes up the Geoff the Murderer story, but is much, much more than just a second Episode. We've really tried to open up Bertram's world and introduce more characters to make it feel like it's real.
    It plays as a standalone game, so there is no need to have played Episode 1, but for those of you that have it starts off where that finished and there are references to things that happened that only you will get. The main difference is the length - A Bleaker Predicklement is over twice as long as Episode 1, with 60 locations and over 60 characters that can be interacted with.

Basically, I hope you like it!!!

Attached Files:

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I'm sure we will sounds delightful