Bunny's Empire - Beta testers wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by talf, Aug 10, 2014.

1. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    #1 talf, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Hi Guys,

I am working on a mobile game called Bunny's Empire. It's a tower defense game.
    You need to protect your gardens from the foxes invasion. You have the bunnies (and friends) army and some special skills to help you.

The gameplay will be easy to learn for those who are familiar with PvZ.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The game is in Beta and needs to be tested, debugged and polished a bit more.

Features
    - Beautiful visual (retina-optimized)
    - Fun gameplay, casual strategy and very easy to learn.
    - Unlock up to 12 unique characters, each has their abilities.
    - Fabulous world map to discover (containing 4 environments)
    - Great music - (from Kingdom Rush author)
    - Quick play sessions (2 minutes max per level)

Info:
    - Your device must be running iOS 6+
    - If you have feedback or facing any issues, send me an email to [email protected], response to this thread or PM me.
    - I'm using TestFlight to recruit beta tester. You can join here: http://tflig.ht/1B4L4D7

(If you have multiple devices on TestFlight, please let me know on which devices you want to play, it'll be 1 device per user.)

I understand that reporting bugs can requires extra effort but it's very appreciated. If you find any, please let me know what is your device, iOS version, what happened and the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thats it for now! Thanks for your help, it is very appriciated!

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I did Really enjoy PvZ and PvZ2 so I sent a testflight request.

3. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Hi guys,

thanks to those who have already registered. Just wanted to let you know that I give myself the week to recruit more tester and make the game a bit better, and then I'll send you the game on next weekend!

Thanks again.

4. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    First build

I've just send you the first build. Hope you enjoy it :)

If anyone else is interested, it's not too late!

5. rodjosselyn

rodjosselyn Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Bunny's Empire

I like this game. Very similar to PVZ, like they posted. I like the fact you can upgrade your units and skills. You should try this game it's really good! Thank you for making this game. People looking for PVZ type games this is the one! Have fun and enjoy!

6. rodjosselyn

rodjosselyn Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I thought it was fun, finished normal and hard levels up to 50! The only bug for me was when I was collecting the coins at the end of the game and I quickly hit the continue button I still had the sounds of money adding up, like the sound was looping with no stopping. Not everytime only once. I am using an iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2. All I did was get out of the app and start it up again. Then it was fine and continued on...Thank you for the opportunity to test out your game!

7. rodjosselyn

rodjosselyn Member

Jul 28, 2013
    conclusion:
    I thought it was fun, really easy! I finished normal and hard levels up to 50! The only bug for me was when I was collecting the coins at the end of the game and I quickly hit the continue button I had the sounds of money adding up, like the sound was looping with no stopping as I continued on to the next level. Not everytime only once. I am using an iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2. All I did was get out of the app and start it up again. Then it was fine and continued on...Thank you for the opportunity to test out your game!

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I haven't played aot so far but what I did play I liked, it's amazing how just being similar gameplay to PvZ makes me like the game. So far no bugs for me either.

Although the file size seems pretty big?

9. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Thanks for your feedback! I'll fix the sound issue, it's not the first time I heard of it!

10. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Concerning the file size, it's still on my "todo" list, but it's a challenge when you have an universal build (iphone/ipad) in the same app.