Minigore questions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by yacoub, Jan 3, 2011.

1. yacoub

yacoub Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    #1 yacoub, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    It seems like Minigore lacks any sort of real instructions as to what things are/do in the game. Yeah, it's a dual-stick shooter, but there are unmentioned features (like standing on the X in the Forest map.)

And yet there's no thread I can find via Search as a place to discuss these things (hence this thread).

So here's a question I can't figure out: What do the stars next to each character represent on the character selection screen? I have achieved two stars with one of them but I don't know how, nor what it means.

Thanks.

2. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    There are several minigore threads on this forum if you use the search feature.

There is a lot of information on their website also
    http://minigore.blogspot.com/

As far as I know the stars don't mean anything except how long you've been using that character. There is no special abilities or any achievements. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

That being said, I still don't know alot of stuff about the game.

3. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Yacoub, I'm not sure if that "secret place" (as they say on the mountainsheep forums) is something we should be sharing. Maybe include a spoiler alert so you don't spoil for innocent, gung-ho mingamers?

:D

4. yacoub

yacoub Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    No problem, I'll edit that.
    Of course the game has very little content (two maps) so far, so anything else we can "unlock" or uncover at this point is fairly crucial to giving this game some life until they release more content beyond characters. (Yes I know the co-op update is coming soon) =)

Yes, already tried several searches to no avail.
    Been there too.
    So nobody knows for sure yet.

Aight, thanks.

5. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i confirm the stars mean how long you have played with the characater