Epic pet wars Wildfire

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dudez0r, Jul 24, 2009.

1. dudez0r

dudez0r Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    Hi this is a great Game and you can get Now free Respect Points for wildfiring some one , You both get 10 Respect points all you need to do is Install the game , link your account to www.epicpetwars.com ( else you wont get 10 rp ) , and login and full my Friend code in at Wilfire it is : olemo

Trust me this game is way better than any other mmo you can actulay fight self in the battles are there are bosses and upcoming feature is that there will be clans

The MMORPG That Fits in Your Pocket
    Adopt a pet to train, gear up, and battle with over 100,000 other players on your iPhone, iPod Touch, Facebook, or EpicPetWars.com! Epic Pet Wars offers a true MMORPG experience that fits in your pocket and is playable wherever you have Internet.
    Download Now
    FEATURES

* Adopt pets with unique strengths, weaknesses, and looks
    * Fight others & strategically use items and power-ups during LIVE battles
    * No "instantly win or lose" battles that are typical of other MMORPG's on the iPhone
    * Deck out your pet with a slew of original weapons, armor, and accessories that dramatically improve its strengths
    * Dozens of unlockable achievements
    * End-game bosses and quests to please the most hardcore of players
    * Leaderboards for the best performing pets in many different categories
    * Discuss with other players via an organized Bulletin and Comment system
    * Real-Time Newsfeed keeps you up to date with all things happening to your pet
    * Months of action, deep and vibrant gameplay, and new content being added weekly

REVIEWS
    "I don't eat as much anymore because this game keeps me busy. I probably play it for 3 or more hours at a time. Wow. I can't believe I ever went without this app."
    —Golfer4sphs
    "Pokemon + mafia wars = epic pet wars. Fun addicting and extremely cute. Runs well also."
    —Jerilith
    "I'm greatly satisfied, with an impressive selection of items which you can actually tell have an effect. I highly recommend."
    —Shazian
    "Honestly the best browser type mmo I've played on the iPhone. I just love it."
    —Cheezeburgerz
    "Great artwork and good gameplay with plenty of original twists. A refreshing break from a lot of crap that's coming out these days."
    —blazamm
    "The achievement system is amazing."
    —RoflcopterRepairman
    "If there were more than 5 stars I would pick it."
    —Darkmerc559
    "Best mmorpg in the app store."
    —Pieoftheweek

2. EpicWar

EpicWar Active Member

May 29, 2009
    lol did u get any referral so far?

3. The Bat Outta Hell