We Rule ISSUES!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by chrisrushing, Apr 4, 2010.

?

Do you have issues with We Rule?

1. Crashes

27 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. Loading errors (loads forever).

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  3. Items placed and then gone next login (money lost).

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. Sluggish (Restart your phone pop-up all time time).

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. No Issues.

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. chrisrushing

chrisrushing Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Chattanooga, TN
    Seriously... this is getting ridiculous.

2. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Personally the network issues are making me close to saying screw it. Half the time it doesn't log in (3G and Wifi both) and other times it might take 1-2 minutes. Alot of times I just log in to harvest, plant more crops and move on to other things. If I only have a minute or two to spare, I don't want to have to be sitting at the login screen the whole time.

3. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I'm not getting any of the poll issues. I am getting stuff like broken shops and the "everything is ready" bug.

4. antispin

antispin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Editor, tech and gaming websites
    Very very buggy indeed. Plus the interface chugs on my 3G. Can't say how many times I have accidentally used Mojo on something I didn't want to because of interface lag

5. chrisrushing

May 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Chattanooga, TN
    ditto.

6. polycontrale

polycontrale Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    It's not so bad if I'm just entering my own kingdom, but god help me if I want to visit other kingdoms. Even scrolling the kingdom screen is slow, but I can only visit two kingdoms (three, if I'm really, really lucky) before the game crashes and I have to sit through the long loading and login process again, only to visit two more kingdoms and repeat the process until I'm done placing orders with friends. The constant crashing while visiting other kingdoms is really killing the social aspect and makes playing far more of a chore than it should be.

Every time I see that low memory message, I want to track down the programmer responsible and strangle them.

7. cicik

cicik New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    jakarta, Indonesia
    It's been 2 slow days in We Rule. It crashes, loads forever, I even fell asleep while waiting...
    It's day 3 now, and i have been waiting for 2 hours just to get in. *sigh*

8. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    As much as I love We Rule...

As much as I love this game, these are my gripes:

- Initial Load: Sometimes I have to restart up my game several times to get in-game. It just stays on the initial screen stating "Connecting"

- Can only visit 3 to 4 friends per session: I'm only able to visit 3 to 4 friends open shops per session until I go black screen then crash completely.

- Crash after I scroll to one of my 5 pages of friends I am pretty much guaranteed to crash after:
    a) I get to one or two pages and visit one to 4 friends kingdoms to make use of their open shops.
    b) get to page 2, 3, 4, or 5 and just black screen and crash.

- Friends Kingdom's that say "open" but have never been: There are several friends within my friends kingdoms that since the day I loaded We Rule have always said they are offering open shops but have yet to actually have an open shop when I go to visit them. They have/are able to make use of my open shops but I have not til still. Very frustrating.

- Low memory prompt: I continually get this even though I have plenty of both RAM as well as 4GB left on my iTouch. Every time I launch We Rule I either restart my device completely and/or use my "System Activity Monitor" app to refresh my memory so I know I have plenty. My device is guaranteed to go to the black screen of death after I leave whatever Kingdom I'm at after I'm done performing whatever task at the given moment.

For the record "We Rule"is currently my favorite casual app despite the numerous bugs I have to go through every single time to actually enjoy the game. I'm sure NGMOCO is aware of some if not all so I do hope this thread doesn't go unnoticed. It's been a chore to get as far as I have and this is a great social game no doubt but I hope these either are and/or will be addressed very soon so I can continue to enjoy We Rule smoothly for once.

Thank you. ;)

9. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Meh. It's free, so who's complaining?

10. chrisrushing

May 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Chattanooga, TN
    This thing is getting so frustrating.
    The interface barely works. Trying to place objects where there is obviously nothing there... and it never works, skips and jumps around.

11. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Not being able to move or build stuff where i want is my biggest issue.

12. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Trees, mailboxes etc, Cant place them where i want. sometimes they dont even move.

13. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Its working fine for me.

14. johnwayne

johnwayne Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Germany
    Adding new friends doesn't show their kingdom anymore. 2pages, 2nd page with 5 kingdoms. Limit?

Removing Friends/kingdoms is complicated to not possible.

Object redesign seems bit buggy.

Not possible to see the duration, before accepting an order.

Push notification unrelieable and messages/invitations from friends also appear. Becomes annoying with time. Notification should only be for marked stuff, like harvesting.

15. swampthing

swampthing Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Moving things around is a pain. You're not sure what you pickup and there's no cancel button to reverse errors. Outlining or putting a border on the object you selected would really help.

16. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Male
    Development Manager
    Atlanta, GA
    This game is going to die as quickly as it rose. I've already deleted my L18 Kingdom.

17. paintchipkid

paintchipkid New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Better way to order to avoid crashing

If you have lots of friends, and therefore lots of pages of kingdoms ton go through, AND you're having issues with crashing after visiting 2 or 3 kingdoms (like me), I have a solution. At the main screen, go to the Plus+ tab (top right corner), then go to your friends. You can "Visit [their] kingdom." I can visit 4-6 kingdoms before crashing... Please add me btw. Name is paintchipkid. Lots of shops with no customers... 

18. mzmflo

mzmflo Member

Jan 22, 2010
    #18 mzmflo, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    it is not free for me, i actually paid for the mojo...
    they benefit from every single person that downloaded the app irregardless if you paid for it or not.

I really hate how it keep telling me that I have low memory. Seriously? even after I have just restarted.......

And friends with open shops when I go in but they do not have opened shops...
    is it because like some shops they actually have requests waiting to be accepted but the game still considered those shops open hence it has a open sign??

I feel bad for the people visiting my businesses yet for some i am unable to do anything for them...

and i have this big free open space around the castle that i cannot built anything around...

my kingdom is mzmflo.

I went to ngcomo's board to look for answers and there really wasn't much. I hope their support team does better than those simple FAQ... cause those mojos really aren't cheap.

19. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    It's free. Stop complaining.

20. BABYiCE

BABYiCE Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    I agree with all of your comments.

My friend can see 2 pages of half her Plus+ friends and I can see about 8 and then the rest are listed in the Plus+ > friends page.

As for the redesigning... I just want to place my phone in front of my montior and start clicking and dragging with my mouse!!!

FFS, they should give us 100 free mojo, in the next push alert and I've already downloaded that Titan game, it should stop popping up.