Source Switch (endless runner) -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I haven't tried this yet, but it looks like it's worth a try.

Maybe Exact-Pscience can try it out for us ;)

Source Switch

Enter the digital world of "Source Switch" Here you will jump from pad to pad while dodging oncoming enemies i…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Enter the digital world of "Source Switch" Here you will jump from pad to pad while dodging oncoming enemies in this exciting runner game. Choose from a variety of modes including Normal Mode, Time Challenge, and Infinite Mode. In Normal Mode you must reach the end of the level to beat it. In Time Challenge you must get a certain amount of points before the time goes out. Infinite Mode is where you try to get the highest score possible! Once you have gotten the highest score play it again to try to beat your old high score!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 09, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I'm glad that I held off on this one. The advertised depictions of the game were stylistically enticing, but I honestly don't feel like it is worth the disk space.

3. Source Switch

Enter the digital world of "Source Switch" Here you will jump from pad to pad while dodging oncoming enemies i…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Enter the digital world of "Source Switch" Here you will jump from pad to pad while dodging oncoming enemies in this exciting runner game. Choose from a variety of modes including Normal Mode, Time Challenge, and Infinite Mode. In Normal Mode you must reach the end of the level to beat it. In Time Challenge you must get a certain amount of points before the time goes out. Infinite Mode is where you try to get the highest score possible! Once you have gotten the highest score play it again to try to beat your old high score!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 09, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

To force app description to come up in first post

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Dont bother about this one. The only thing i liked about this is the dubstep soundtrack.

Thnk gravity guy whe a tap will vault your character to the top or bottom of the screen but there are no floors, just a couple platforms that you need to control with the directional buttons on the right. The platform mpvement is so useless you can still play the gane without it.

Everything sound good on paper but the implementation horrible.

I recommend the game... For avoidance.

But it's free, so get it if you want something to delete later. ;)

5. genesis_pig

genesis_pig Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    The graphics really interested me, thought it would be a fun game.. thanks for the heads up.