When does Dungeon Hunter autosave?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Twazzock, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Twazzock

Twazzock Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    #1 Twazzock, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
    Every time you enter a new area?

By the way, I can't believe my eyes at this game. One of the first truly beautiful 3D games on the iPhone. The scenery is just ace, although I wish they'd simplified the character models so they didn't look so messy and pizellated when the camera pulls back.

2. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    The game autosaves whenever you exit or press the home button. And I agree, the game is very, very cool. I love it. :D

3. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    yea this game was def worth the money. high replay value..i beat it with my rogue 1st..am currently re-making all 3 classes just cause im bored :p

4. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

There are two flaws with this game: no confirmation upon entering a new area (sometimes I accidentally touch the blue portal, and have to wait like half a minute for it to load, then another half a minute to load back into the same place) and it's a hassle to check what item you just got without scrolling through the huge inventory (no "recent inventory" tab or something); otherwise it's my most-played game right now.

5. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    the only thing i hate is that you start at the beginning of the area again when you auto save. but for some reason im used to it on other games