Published American Game Designer Seeking Developers

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Blue Steel, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Blue Steel

Blue Steel Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I have a few published board game designs, including one that was released a few weeks ago on the iOS.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tribal-dice-by-ben-stanley/id410782271?mt=8

It has been getting a consistent 5 star average in the reviews, with people regularly telling me how much they love it and how it was the first game that they used their entire device battery playing. Check it out if you haven't seen it before, while it is still on its launch sale!

I am writing this post, though, because I am interested in licensing more of my most popular game designs for the iOS. I generally work on a profit sharing basis with the developer team, and most of my games are designed for the casual market (played with dice, on small boards, with chips, or dominoes), and they generally don't have a lot of rules. They are really easy games to code in most cases, and yet very addictive.

Please send me a message, with links to some of your past work if applicable, if you'd like to look at some of my designs, their rulebooks, and discuss a licensing agreement to develop an iOS app. I have four or five that I am most interested in seeing developed in the near future, including two that are currently produced and published in Europe as physical boardgames.

Thanks,
    Ben

2. Eldacar

Eldacar Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Marketing & Communication Manager
    Milan
  3. Blue Steel

Blue Steel Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I'd like to thank the developers who contacted me when I first posted a month ago. One of those games that was licensed was just released (to coincide with the launch of the Verizon iPhones). Check it out. The developer did AMAZING work and captured the vision of everything this quick, thrilling, strategic game can offer, with 25 Game Center achievements, excellent art and music, global leaderboards, and three levels of intense AI. It was a great, fun, and really successful collaboration.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alchemy-by-ben-stanley/id415662118?mt=8

Gameplay Video: www.theoctopi.com/alchemy.htm

I still have a number of premium game designs and licenses I am happy to offer to the right developers. Just send me a message. Thanks!

4. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Let me add that Ben was great to work with, and had several other very interesting titles he wanted to make iOS versions of. So if you're looking for a boardgame type of project, do contact him to at least see what he has available.

(I developed the iOS version of Alchemy, after meeting him on this thread.)