Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trahannn, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Trahannn

Trahannn Member

Jul 8, 2008
  2. QuickWit

QuickWit Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Video Writer, Director, Producer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Loved that game! Would also like to see this one brought back for on the go action. Very underrated!

3. balicus

balicus Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2009
    It's already out :)

1) Jailbreak
    2) Download the Snes emulator
    3) Load the "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" (completely legit if you have SNES game bought)
    4)Optional: use bluetooth Wii controller to play to bypass on screen buttons

Tada!

P.S. Here's a video in action w/ Mario:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7F0wXa33WY

I don't have time to watch the whole thing but if it shows pirating in any way you don't have to do that. Follow the steps above and it's completely legit.

4. Trahannn

Trahannn Member

Jul 8, 2008
    I've been aware of jailbreaking, but I'd like to have a legit port/remake that was designed for the app store, co-op, competitive, and everything else that doesnt need a jailbreak.

I'd pay a solid $5.99 if it met the requirements above.

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
  6. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Just testing. :p

8. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    No it isn't. The legality of downloading a ROM of a cartridge you own has not been established, not in the US anyway. Nintendo is on record calling the practice "piracy" and it certainly has not been tested in any US court.

You can claim that this is a gray area and even justify it ethically. And o course there are several sites that provide ROMs quite openly. Nevertheless, it is quite definitely not totally legit.