Universal [CA] Hyper Heroes (by 90KM Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Aug 12, 2016.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    [​IMG]
    Hyper Heroes

90KM Limited
    Genres: Games Action Role-Playing
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 243.8MB

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer

Hyper Heroes is end result of crossing a marble game and JRPG. This colourfully game is all about bashing the monsters with your heroes as you smash them across the board. Yet you soon learn to try and play a air of strategy by positioning your heroes in key positions so as you bounce others off them they too fire off their abilities to cause additional damage.

Its one of these games i think you either going to like, hate or not play as its not your kind of thing

3. triptych

triptych Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2012
    #3 triptych, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    I'm a sucker for these kinds of games. Downloading now...

Edit:

This game is Summoners Wars meets Monster Strike. The art and models are very polished and it's a lot of fun. If you like billiard physics style games you'll really dig this.

4. Egokiller

Egokiller Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    So far I'm enjoying this game. Gameplay is similar to monster strike (fling your characters around a screen to bump into and defeat ememies). This game goes a step further by adding character progression to the standard gameplay mechanics. Character progression is similar to heroes charge, soul hunters, etc. You collect gear to upgrade character quality to unlock new skills. Every character has one active and 3 passives. The passives are either activated by bumping into the character or activated when the character stops moving.

Gameplay wise it's quite fun. I'm only about 2 hours in, but I find that fights involve less planning about character placement as compared to monster strike. I think it will become more important as stages get a bit harder.

If you enjoyed monster strike give this one a try.

5. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    This seems really fun so far. Two problems I have are that I don't always feel like I have enough control (compared to Monster Strike which feels hyper accurate) and the annoying "top up" system that I have always hated since Taichi Panda.

The top up system feels very greedy in that it is not even how much you spend, but how much you spend per day! (Which makes me not want to spend anything at all, ever)

6. Egokiller

Egokiller Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    As I have played a bit more the difficultly has ramped up. I have to start planning my shots a little more carefully to make sure all of my characters dont get hit by the boss special attack at the same time.

Now that I have seen more of the characters, I want to point out that character art and character design are very similar to existing games. More specifically, many of the characters are based directly on league of legends champions. There is a tree tank that tosses saplings (based on Maokai), a 9 tails mage that dashes around and has a charm (Ahri), and an archer that cast a freeze arrow and volley (Ashe). The list goes on.... If this sort of "borrowing" from other games is a turn off, then it might be best to avoid this game. If you can look past that, they have added enough new mechanics to make this a worthwhile monster strike style game.

I believe this game has now been released in the US.

7. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I went to my profile and tapped bind to facebook, and it started me over from scratch haha.

Well I guess I get out of this one before I put any money in. Pretty crappy!

8. ch4n_the_man

ch4n_the_man Member

Jun 2, 2012
    This is actually an extremely fun game give it a try, and this is coming from a guy who deletes games in like 2 minutes if i don't like them

9. Chueytoo

Chueytoo New Member

Aug 22, 2016
    So how is this different to monster strike? what makes this unique compare to it?

10. razrie

razrie Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Honestly I wish more people would know about and play this. While there is a lot of character concepts and gameplay concepts taken from other games. There is simply a ton of content from this game, it's honestly rather daunting.

Normal campaign
    Elite campaign
    Arena
    Expeditions (daily boss battles)
    Timed quests
    Daily world quests
    Fields of glory(daily board to fight through with character exhaustion)
    Devils tower(daily tower climb with point carryover from previous days to get more points)
    Coop limited time events.
    Guild system
    Like 6 different ear able currencies to buy character shards from the different game modes

For character progression there is
    Gear
    Level
    Skills
    Runes
    Stars
    Relics.

Then there is a mastery system on top of that.

It's easy at first to level characters and your player rank ties into character rank. Once you get to he mid thirties and get more characters you do have to start picking characters to focus on.

But since there are two seperate modes with seperate character exhaustion you never feel like it's pointless to work on any character.

Even if xx is better than yy once xx has taken enough damage you might not want to use them in tower or fields since it lowers your team hp.

The biggest downside is that it takes awhile to unlock

11. bfailz

bfailz New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Lets get a community to grow!

Hey all,

Dont know if anyone will see this, but if youre like me, and catching on to this game late, please come check this reddit out! https://www.reddit.com/r/hyperheroes/

We just started the community and would love for it to grow so we can all succeed!

12. bfailz

bfailz New Member

Dec 29, 2016
  13. Antony7893

Antony7893 New Member

Feb 10, 2017
    Lets grow together

My id: 38452
    Server: SEA-018
    This game is so addicting but please make more giveaway i very recommend this kind of game thanks thats all :D:D

14. pavelm

pavelm Member

Feb 10, 2017
    Looks like my type of game, will try it out!!