Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. You were instructed not to respond to any of my posts or you would be put into a 5 day time out. So stop please.

2. gfunk2k

gfunk2k Member

Jul 15, 2009

When you are filling in the details for a NZ account and get to the payment bit you will see at the top the logos for credit/debit cards like Visa, mistro.....
    Just to the right of them you will see 'none' select that and you will be we'll on your way ;)

3. smj

smj Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    You have to buy something free and then the none option appears. It doesnt appear normally under making a new account.

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Does that apply through iTunes on a computer or will that work on iPad/iPhone iTunes?
    I was under the impression that you could only select 'none' payment option when on an actual computer.

5. Hmmm... This is very interesting. I will try this. But also, some kind people have been so kind to get me one. So for the 15 people that have been so kind to help answer my complex questions, I thank you.

I figured out how to trick my ipad to go to the NZ store, and will try your other trick of downloading a free for the none option to show up. If I can get it to work, I will let everyone know.

But if not, I should have a valid NZ account soon!
    So will be with you all soon maybe.

So thank you all for helping, I am happy for all of your help! :)

6. smj

smj Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    I sent you a pm it should work.

7. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Just sayin' that I would love to see Monza, Le Mans and Nurburgring (long) in a future update. A few more manufacturers would be great too, maybe Maserati, Aston Martin.
    Not complaining at all, I love this game the more I play, just wishing.

8. Thank you, you are the best!!!!! I am really Confident that I will be playing RR3 with my friends like you guys by tomorrow. I really like they are adjusting the wait timers, and I really look forward to playing. Even with all the criticisms of EA, I still have faith in Firemonkeys aka Firemint. They were nice to us in past threads on TA, so I will hope for the best.

Smj, you ever need any help, let me know. Also I have a ton of promo
    Codes that I have accumulated for the most helpful people that helped me. I will pm some of you shortly.

Take care,
    From your friend,
    Connector

PS: Friend request sent

9. z1mb0bw4y

z1mb0bw4y Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Finally worked my way up to 5 cars (Will be buying the MP4-12C when I get just a few more gold) and I'm really liking the game. I feel as though I'm at a point where I never have to wait for my cars unless I want to, like if I won't be able to play for a while and I want them to all be fully repaired when I get back to the action. Now that the repair times are all shorter I feel as though this is still a very good entry in the series, and am almost sad that people rated it poorly without giving it a chance.

Anyways, I'm looking for people for TSM at this point. Feel free to add me (z1mb0bw4y) and I'll see if I can beat anyone's times =P

10. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Maybe a few of you rate this thread to let some the others know that the bloodbath is over

for now...

11. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    #1471 RebornProphet, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    As long as the wait times are kept as they currently are, I don't see the issue anymore. I've got four cars now (Silvia, Focus, Skyline, Shelby) and the key to earning big bucks seems to be combining a podium finish in races with beating those on your friends list for extra bonus cash.

If you buy a car in each category so you can switch between cars and events while your cars are being serviced/repaired it renders the waiting complaints pointless.

Edit: thread ranked 5 stars.

12. Haha, just you wait til the 28th...

TA might crash from the activity.

I wouldn't be waving that victory flag just yet. And it would be ironic if I turned into the President of the Real Racing 3 Defense Squad, cause 3 different senior members tried, but all resigned in a couple of hours.

But I have always been the defender of the little guys even when there is heat all around. Heck, try being President of the Dead Trigger Defense Squad sometime with evil haterz like Jbruu and Ninjackid. Makes me want to say.

I get mad about videogames.

Thanks for hearing me out, feel so much better! Haha ;)

13. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Is your GC username just "Connector" mate?

14. It's Connector777, and I am sure once I start playing all of you will want to be my friend, cause I suck, and you all will get a ton of coins and get rich and buy Lamboughinis and Ferrari's.

Just don't forget about me though, when I'm driving around an old broken down Pinto with a waiter timer at 8 hours... Hehe ;)

15. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    I saw wasteddude and i thought what the hell he's wasted anyway, let's slam him into the wall :p

A fully tuned car and racing skills ofcourse :D

16. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Added :p

17. Ah ok thx. Still would prefer 1 second like the red lights though :p

Oi!! You're in for it now buster! :D

18. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    HAHA! Screw that. EA can defend this B1tch! I do think that when the game released there was no proof that you actually get through without dropping heaps of cash let alone not spend anything. Plus the actual gameplay was fundamentally different with the inclusion of TSM etc. It will still be divisive for sure and I think peeps have a right to feel either strongly positive or negative about RR3.
    The reason I think this thread has a bit more merit now is because the game has been explored more so if crew want answers they can get them.

I'm doing just fine without evil haterz in my life thanks:)

19. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    +1 to the Nurburgring! I would also love to see an older configuration of Spa. Maybe a modern, balanced circuit like Sepang would be good too. ANd definitely Mercs and Lotuses!

20. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Come on dude. Two reasons even those who played it rated it poorly at the beginning:

1) The audaciously long waiting times
    2) We only had one car at that time so the moment we hit our first 6 hour wait time we all descended and wrecked havoc here.

We never lied, nor told any slander. We just expressed our feeling which at that point of time were true.

Now, when on 28 Feb the world gets to play this, expect negative comments. Lots of them. Cause people will hit a 2 hour wait times after a few races.

RR3 is weird. EA wants your money RIGHT AT THE START. EVery single freemium startegy or RPG game lets you have fun for the first few hours and then shouts for your money after that. Once you get past the 3 hour mark without spending a dime, the game is a good as premium quality. nqa