The Amazing Bernard

Kumkwat Entertainment, LLC
You will play as THE Bernie O'Tag in an action/adventure/platformer/runner that will push you to the brink with a challeā€¦
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
You will play as THE Bernie O'Tag in an action/adventure/platformer/runner that will push you to the brink with a challenge worthy of the old school. But who is Bernie O'Tag...? A world-renowned, legendary hero with a career of success in some of the most dangerous and critical missions the world has seen... That's the man the world knows...but I know Bernard O'Tag...and there's a story to be told to find out how the scrawny, meek Bernard I knew became the "Amazing" Bernie O'Tag... ....I'm going to make him tell that story and you are going to help me. THE AMAZING FEATURES: -Free to play, no ads! -30 no-two-the-same, pulse-pounding, super challenging levels to conquer as you discover the truth of Bernie O'Tag. -Use Bernie's Powers such as creating platforms and springs to keep him alive as he runs...and more! Be wise with that Energy Bar though... -3 Playable Heroes: Unlock and play as Barron and Anna, two new playable heroes each with their own play style that totally changes the game. -Challenge Mode: All 30 levels have 5 different Challenges to overcome, with each playable hero having their own unique set of Challenges! Can you perfect all 450 Challenges!? -Endless Runner Mode: Beat your high score, earn coins and top the leaderboard in 3 different endless runner levels, each with their own unique challenges. -Gorgeous 2D environments, from mystical forests to snow-capped mountains, the world of Bernard is something to behold! -Challenge yourself with over 70 Achievements on Game Center! -Epic original soundtrack bringing you deeper into the story of Bernie O'Tag! -Designed for mobile devices!
Information
Seller:Kumkwat Entertainment, LLC
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:May 31, 2016
Updated:Feb 14, 2018
Version:2.01
Size:251.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal