Dragons Dream

Hello and welcome to my official iPhone app for Dragons Dream

I’ve always wanted to produce something that wou…
TouchArcade Rating:
$4.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello and welcome to my official iPhone app for Dragons Dream

I’ve always wanted to produce something that would allow you to explore and enjoy the worlds I created and experience a different way into the paintings you have seen associated bands like ‘Yes’ and ‘Asia’ as well as through my books. This application is a result of that idea and work.

Many familiar elements have been taken from the Dragons Dream paintings; landscapes from Arches Morning, 1st April, Birdsong, Morning Dragon, Elbow Rock and Sea of Light all come together to create two new worlds - Oceanic Arches and Forest of Mist.

We wanted to bring the world of Dragons Dream to life in two ways. Firstly, by using the Dragons Dream visualizer and follow the Dragon’s path as he meanders his way around the panoramic dreamscapes.

Secondly, for those with a more adventurous nature we wanted you to take on the role of the Dragon and play the Arcade or Free Fly games, collecting the magical orbs and unlocking six pieces of artwork from the Dragons Dream collection.

As an exclusive bonus, Dragons Dream players can also unlock a painting that no one else has seen from my collection, ‘Blind Owl’, making this application an essential element of my artwork portfolio.

The Dragons Dream application also includes an original soundtrack that has been produced specifically with the Dragons Dream artwork in mind.

Have fun!

Roger Dean
Information
Seller:
Genre:Arcade
Release:Nov 01, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal