Eternal Utopia

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by D&Dgames, Jul 5, 2013.

1. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    #1 D&Dgames, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    Hi this is D&Dgames here we are planning to make a survival zombie game it is based on an island that gets infected and you have to survive on the island. This is the story Area 51 made and experiment that tried to make man stronger but it went wrong and mutated and the apocalypse begun. Half of Europe moved to this island and tried to restore mankind. They were fine until one of the cargo boats sent them infected water by accident.someone drunk the water and turned and started the apocalypse on the island in the middle of the night and that island was considered the most infected island one earth no one has ever been there since...it is powered by unity. Well keep you up to date on our game we are starting development tomorrow thanks for reading we look forward to releasing our game.:D

2. Alarm656

Alarm656 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Almaty. Kazakhstan
    Hi, what will happen with Central Asia)))? Please update your post with App Store link when you published!)

3. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    it will be released world wide :)

4. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
  5. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Hi will this be open world game??

6. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    yes it will be

7. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    So will it have a d20 system??Like KOTOR,Neverwinter Nights and so on??Is the game similar to dead island riptide??

8. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Kind of yeah but it's 3rd person it's not a copy

9. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Ok,the picture is getting clearer now..Could you give more details about the gameplay mechanics?Im quite interested in this..Oh and some screen shots/concept art portfolios??

10. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    There isn't any screen shots as we just started developing today but we are making the map so I could get some map screen shots by tomorrow we are making good progress the map is very big we have just started developing a volcano ill be sure to keep you posted

11. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    #11 Alister, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
    Wow thanks a bunch..Can't wait to see it..:)

I also hope the development goes smoothe..

12. D&Dgames

D&Dgames Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    If you want to help out with the game just ask ;)
    I'm recruiting

13. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    As much as I've had some illusions of grandeur on being a part of game creation,a programmer I am not..I could not properly code to save my life,lol!!

But in the future,if you need someone to test the game..Then I am you man..:D

14. Kozio235

Kozio235 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Central asia may have a different story other than what's going on with the UK. We may develop other games apart of this series to include other [major] parts of the world.

It all depends on how well this app will do and our future motives. We are mainly focused on this current game right now, but we will discuss this as a team on a later date. We will keep you posted :)