Help With Secrets of Mysterious Island Puzzle

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Claridosa, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Claridosa

Claridosa Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2009
    I can't for the life of me figure out which way the tiles go once you put them in that device on the beach. I have the walk through and it still makes zero sense. Has anyone gotten this far? I'm stuck until I can do this. Grrr:mad:

2. VanillaLime

VanillaLime Member

Aug 1, 2009
    It's kinda tricky.

There are two sets. A set of 6 that go along the top and right. The set of 9 goes in the other spots.

Basically its addition art (like addition tables). A row and column add up to form a cell.

For example:
    You have a vertical line somewhere on the top row and a horizental line somewhere on the right column. Where these two join/intersect they make a +.

It took me like 20 minutes to get it right.

I'm now stuck on the part where you're supposed to make a picture with blue paint.

3. VanillaLime

VanillaLime Member

Aug 1, 2009
  4. freedolphin

freedolphin Member

Aug 13, 2009
    I can't figure it out either.... stuck. an anyone help?

5. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I've found this game impossible without a walkthrough. Also, sometimes when I pull apart combined items - like the fire, I'm left with ? marks and not the actual icons of the items.

I'm about 3/4 way through and for some reason the game is crashing lots. It's also lagging in response when i touch forward on my arrows.

Oh and can someone please help me with "jep the painter" bit. I've given the paint to the other monkey, and I gather I'm supposed to "paint" but there ain't no hand or touch target to do that anywhere, so essentially I'm stuck...even with the walkthrough.

It seems really buggy right now?