Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    #26181 BlueWater27, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    I'm posting my list of the new breeds I still don't have from 2.0 (which I've been meaning to do for a couple of months lol). Gift what you will:) and I'll do the same for you.

Americano (gifted by XXXBR)
    Arcus
    Favus
    Foramen
    Fractus (gifted by dlstar)
    Frondis (gifted by MartiNZ)
    Infantias (gifted by XXXBR)
    Levar
    Mazeus (gifted by XXXBR)
    Nodare (gifted by XXXBR)
    Scutulata
    Tessera
    Vicis

If you've sent me one of these, I apologize but I haven't gotten it yet. My MB is always full these days no matter how many stamps I blow.

And with that, good night. I probably won't be on much tomorrow, if at all. Family comes first. :)

2. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    No snow here. Just rain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

3. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    #26183 XXXBR, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    Americano sent ! Happy Christmas XXX

Ps: nodare & infinitas & mazeus also sent

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent, Merry Christmas:)

5. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thanks X BR! I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas to you too.

I got a new tallscreen iPod for Christmas. I'm kinda surprised since I didn't really let on that I wanted one. Goodbye iOS 6 lag!

6. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Merry Christmas

I thought I would send out a few gifts today, but my Neighbors list is empty! I have everyone still listed in GameCenter. Maybe there is a high demand for new GC users that coincides with a slew of new IOS devices being unwrapped today. Maybe I can send the gifts before the new year.

Spending our first Christmas at the beach - in Florida on the Gulf.

Thanks for recent gifts:
    javaRich - Lunaris
    meplie - Pluma x2
    AndiNZ - Mustacium

Take care,
    Mal

7. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Sent! XXX

8. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays Everyone! :)

9. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks to my friends who sent me frogs recently. Each one is really appreciated :)

10. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Quossum, Dtl1081, Miamare23, Javar1ch, Danjarus,
    and anyone else who sent Christmas gifts.

Good evening to all. :)

11. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    my GC list wasn't working for a few hours for me either. It was fine by the time I restored my apps to my new ipod.

I'm just now realizing how poor my battery health was on my 4th gen. I'm actually able surf the web for 15 or 20 minutes and stay above 90%, whereas my IP4 would have already gone down to 50 or 60%.

Thanks for all of the Christmas presents!:)

12. kaoshavoc

kaoshavoc Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Fast Casual Dining
    Missouri
    Wow

Wow, I was just checking out the kinds of frogs my neighbors have. I thought I had most everything but it seems there are many many things that I have missed. I am assuming they may have been special edition frogs or something ,but wow. Well, I am really enjoying have some neighbors. Wish all of them worked but there are some that have stopped playing I guess, so they are still listed but it just does nothing when I try to visit.

I would love any frogs that are special, or rare enough I might not have. If you see anything in my pond you like, just drop a line here or in PM and it will be sent. Everything i have is always up for trade/gift for those who need.

Well, Merry Christmas to all and I hope your ponds are all well. Look forward to reading up on the other posts in this forum so I can help out where able. Thanks to the holidays I have not got to read anything much.

13. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I FINALLY got a gift from MB on my iPod after four or five days. It was 10 potions (I hardly need potions since I have over 1200 lol) but NTL it was a gift! Anyway, I'm off for the night. Got to enjoy Christmas for at least a few more hours. See y'all in the morning:rolleyes:

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks Dean and XXXBR for the help with the request!

15. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Hmm, you got an iPod & I got a paltry 5 potions?! Someone was on Santa's Nice list. :D

Am waaay behind on taming these high level frogs I both received & bred over the holidays. Gonna take a while. OTOH, new Weekly Set maƱana so I'll have to find a block of time somewhere.

p.s.: Lots & pots of thanks to you, BW27 for the Skeletos & Pyramis, Quo for the Infinitus, danj for the Fractus & Mazeus, meplie for the Nebula, Snappy for the Magus, JoEllyn for the Nebula & Fractus, Andi for the Pluma & dean for the Fortuno.

16. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    #26196 XXXBR, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    Hi to all!

A bunch of kids got hold of my iPhone at a Christmas party .... When I got it back my mailbox was full!! ... They accepted all the gifts from my forum buddies ... As I don't know who sent what here are my thanks to the most likely candidates :

Domenic, Maholah, Quossum, Madmaze, awboj, Cygnet, Spearcom, Meplie, Javar1, BW27, MsRaeJ, Lisianne , Shortbus, Ella....

XXX :D

17. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I am taking orders for this weeks "Bubbly and Fireworks" set. I have about 10 starter sets available.

18. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I would take one please :) Thanks! And thanks for all the fortunos you sent!

19. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I'm posting a link to my list of new frogs I still don't have. Thanks to Martin and X BR for the frogs gifted :D. Also thanks to Lisi for the Lights in a Tree set (yes, I'm just now getting it:)) and Andi for the Templums (yes, I'm still getting those too.) the clog is mainly due to gifts from my Wikia friends so if you have sent me anything lately and I haven't thanked you, sorry.

And @lisi- Like NB, Santa probably can't be every place at once. :D But who knows: he might drop a shiny new iPhone 5 and 30 stamps into your stocking when he realizes he forgot you, of all people! :D

Anyway, here's the list:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2601329#post2601329

20. Mattmanera

Mattmanera Active Member

Oct 17, 2012
    May I please have one? Game Center: mattmanera

Thank you so much!!!