Hockey Nations 2011 by Distinctive - Coming soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by distinctivegames, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone :)

We here at Distinctive are pleased to announce our new game Hockey Nations 2011, which will be hitting the Appstore this month. Here is a preview trailer and the key features of the game.

List of key features:

18 international teams and 40 customizable city teams. Please note that you can customize the city and the team name to match your favorite team from anywhere in the World.

Multiplayer: Challenge your friends with Real-time Wi-Fi & Bluetooth multiplayer.

Fighting: Gloves are off – now bring on the pain!

7 Game Modes: World League, Go for Gold, Shootout, Exhibition, Playoff, Practice and Multiplayer.

Stunning 3D graphics, realistic motion-captured animations and intuitive controls.

Choose and change your strategy on the fly to suit your play, including pull goalie.

[​IMG]

We are really excited about this game and can't wait to hear your feedback!:D

Cheers,
    Jo

2. micgao

micgao Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Oh... My... God...

3. ChuckMe

ChuckMe Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Australia
    #3 ChuckMe, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    Wow. Hopeful release date? Price? Universal? Looks freaking awesome. Great job. Does it have commentary?

4. altair77

altair77 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Greece,Athens
    amazing!release date?

5. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    this is looking pretty darn good. I may just have to give it a go.

6. mcwaller123

mcwaller123 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Student
    Montreal
    Id really like to test it like i said on the other thread abt beta test and like i told u on twitter.....ill want to see if it needs improvments and if its kinda better or similar to Nhl2k11 that is missing alot of content!...Thx ;)

7. Thanks everyone! We are looking to release the title mid-March and will let you know first when it comes out. It is not universal or come with commentary but we will keep you posted on the future updates and other exciting stuff around the game. The limited time release price will be $2.99.

Thanks again to everyone for your support! :D

Jo

8. ChuckMe

ChuckMe Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Australia
    Too bad. I'm still sure it'll be just as good as or even better than NHL 2k11.