Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Greyskull - I have noticed that whenever I log it seems to lose a spin, then when I spin I'm out of my 2 free spins? Anyway that's a good thing your doing. I chose to not ever get into freeappslots because of how many people have said how bad they are, so I don't want to rage and chuck my iPad out the window.

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    That sucks, funny that Appredeem is the only one that always responds with me FMAs never answers and GE just egnores any emails. I guess to each his own, do what you gotta do

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    What do you mean log? As in log into Facebook? Is stays logged in for me. Then again, I suck at Facebook, so I don't know if that is normal or not.

Bad? I wouldn't say that. I've gotten Bastion, and a couple other apps, and, if the prices stay the same, will soon have enough for NFS or The Walking Dead.

I could have redeemed a GC by now, but seeing Bastion was like dangling a shiny key in front of a Baby for me...even though, due to its size, I probably won't install it for another year :/.

They do keep new sponsors showing up at a fairly quick rate. Though, for GCs, the best site design/best working site, which says something about professionalism to me, is probably Appcasher (which just had a redesign, looks like a native app). Also, Appcasher doesn't seem to drop apps after a certain time; instead, they decrease in value, usually starting at 250 credits and going as low as under 50 if they've been sitting around for a while.

As far as app value goes, Starbucks is probably the best :). Soundhound Infinity is 7 bucks, didn't cost me a dime.

4. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Remember how I said you need to know how to write business correspondance, and also know how to threaten without going overboard?

They ignored my last ticket. It was over a week.

I wrote my new email a few hours ago. Just checked my inbox. My account has been reactivated, and I have the name of the customer service rep if I have any further problems. ;)

I really should write a form-letter for you guys to shoot off when you're given the run-around.

5. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    When you redeem an app, can you get it on all devices? Like is it bought in your iTunes account for download on all devices?

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #2346 mrbiggles, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    notice the same thing time to time. i got a few games and gift card too.
    also the bad is about 5 games i installed for 1st time + didn't get any free spins / wasting my time.

now with 0-points unless your promoting yourself your not getting many points per day. seems like i'll go somewhere else and if not busy click 2 spins and move along ;)

hate Apptrailers unless there is some trick to earning lots of points, beside promoting yourself again. watching vids for small points or installs apps for little to nothing isn't worth my time.

me i'd rather wait for NFS or The Walking Dead to hit $1/cheaper points to get.

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Yes. Purchases and redemptions are tied to accounts, not devices. Iapps might be a different story.

8. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, I just got a 10 fresh bucks in my itunes account :cough: thanks to :cough: Apptrailers. They really didn't want me to cash it in, eh ;)?

9. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    :D I love appredeem since I can get gc or paypal money

10. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    yeah, the paypal option is unique to appredeem and apptrailers, but I've never set up a paypal account. Can you do it without adding any funds? And doesn't paypal take a cut of all teansactions?

11. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Its free to set up and you can do it without adding any funds they also don't take a cut

12. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    so you just watch as many vids and install all apps? anything else im missing

13. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    FAS is now a buggy mess on my ipad 3.

14. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Just watch vids. At least it doesn't interfere with other sites.

15. rak007

rak007 New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    With FAS i am having problems that i loose spins, as in when i logged in yesterday i said 4 spins, i did once and it went to 3 but the SPIN icon never got enabled, i did wait for some time, only the slot machine sounds were coming.
    So i refreshed the page and i see 0 spins :O
    Don't know what the issue is.

16. rak007

rak007 New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    But with 5 points per vid (apart from few and far in between +20 and above point videos) is painfully slow.

17. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    In the past few day I did >150 spins,and no issue.

18. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    FreeAppSlots:

Please tell the support to answer my question.It's been 3 days and no answer.

Does FAS ship stuff worldwide?Please answer.A yes or a no is enough.

19. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    did FAS just raise the points on Amazon GCs? :/

20. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    They have been doing this a couple of times already,especially with itunes cards!
    First it was 180000 for a $25 itunes card, the next week it was 200000 and last week it was 220000!

Everything costs more points and way lesser payouts on spins!
    That's what freeappslots is all about now that they have more users!