My Army coming soon by Bad Puppet

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by distinctivegames, Dec 17, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    My Army Promo by little.nigel, on Flickr

Bad Puppet to release a fun and frantic iOS game in January 2012 that allows you to recruit your own army of Facebook friends

Distinctive Games new social games label Bad Puppet has revealed that its first game release in January 2012 will be My Army, a fun cartoon wargame for iOS that allows you to send any of your Facebook friends into battle.

In My Army, the world is at war and the enemy is progressing fast, occupying countries and spreading their terror across 45 precious lands. The time has come for the real heroes to step in and liberate the war-torn countries from the deadly hold of these evil enemy forces! Recruit your very own band of brothers from Facebook then use tilt-control to avoid mines and rescue POWs, and tap/swipe on the touchscreen to deflect missiles and other hazards to keep the platoon of your nearest and dearest safe from harm.

After every one of your battles you can share the stories from the front on Facebook and your bravery will earn you higher RANKS and valuable ARMY POINTS, which allow you to trade with the enemy and set the suffering nations free.

My Army is developed and published by Bad Puppet, Distinctive Games' new casual label that will bring playful, unique and innovative socially-connected games to a variety of platforms throughout 2012 and beyond.

My Army is planned for release on iPhone/iPod Touch in January 2012.

For more information on My Army join the Bad Puppet Facebook group www.facebook.com/iambadpuppet

2. Hi all,

We've just finished putting the trailer for My Army together. Gameplay video to follow! :)

nigel@distinctivegame

3. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    THis game looks very good can't wait to see it come out.