Coverfire HD

What happens when Robotron meets Bomberman?

"10 word review: Hard, fast, strategic, pure. Intense. Fantast…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
What happens when Robotron meets Bomberman?

"10 word review: Hard, fast, strategic, pure. Intense. Fantastic retro experience. Not casual!" --ArcadeLife Review

Coverfire is a classic, arcade-style action game in the vein of Targ and Crossfire. Zip from grid to grid while dodging bullets left and right! Watch out from above! Fire back in four directions!

Don't fall off the edge of your seat! Coverfire is here to remind you what HARDCORE gaming really means. This ain't no namby-pamby FPS. Coverfire will challenge you from beginning to end.

Compete for the high score with Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!

Think you have what it takes? Here's your chance to prove it.

What customers are saying:

"Coverfire is one of the most, if not the most intense, addictive, retro arcade experiences on the i-devices."

"I still keep coming back to this. Particularly, since I could be playing Aralon or World of Goo or some other blockbuster."

"There are times when you just feel like you're hitting every shot perfectly and are unstoppable. I love that."

"The more you play this game the better it gets and you begin to realise there are a lot of tactics to this game"

"I had to stop due to sweating and shaking uncontrollably. What a fantastic game."

"Like many early 80s video games, this one is all about surviving and getting a high score. I won't lie to you, there's not much more to it than that. And therein lies the beauty and the instant addiction."

Praise for the webapp version:

"Coverfire does a great job at recreating the charming arcade gameplay from the old Crossfire game from the early 80's."
-JavascriptGaming.org

"An excellent game. It takes me right back to my old Atari 400. Ah, those were the days."
-anonymous (via JavascriptGaming.org)

"Thanks for the memories: last played this 30 years ago on Apple II."
-mnp (via CanvasDemos.com)

--==Achievements==--

#1 Game on CanvasDemos.com

Best 30 DHTML Games by CasualGirlGamer.com

Brought to you by Infinite Sands
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Jan 06, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001