FLASHOUT 2 - BETATESTERS WANTED! (Jujubee Games Studio)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike.Jujubee, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Mike.Jujubee

Mike.Jujubee Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    #1 Mike.Jujubee, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Once again we want to ask you for your help! As you might be aware the sequel to our racing game called FLASHOUT 3D is coming in several weeks. The game is in its final stages of development so we would like to get your feedback. FLASHOUT 2 is a completely new game with 100% new content and an Online Multiplayer Mode, actually we've changed everything if you compare it to F3D. This is why we would love to get some feedback from our fans and hardcore players.

If you want to play FLASHOUT 2 before its official premiere, you have a few spare hours and you will spend some time to answer a short questionnaire, you might be the person we are looking for:)!

Sadly the number of available slots is very limited, so we cannot guarantee that we will choose you, but we will do our best to give this possibility to as many players as we will be able to!

THE GAME IS COMING FOR IPHONES, IPODS AND IPADS! - If you own any of these devices you can apply!

[​IMG]

APPLY ONLY IF:

UPDATE - SADLY THE BETA TESTS ARE NOW CLOSED BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANY SPOTS LEFT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    #2 Danz060391, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    Hi I am interested in testing flashout 2, I beta tested the first flashout and really enjoyed playing it, I even bought the game once it released. I am using an Ipad 4th gen on ios 7 and I do have a test flight account.

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    #3 Brrobotix, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    Sense of speed looks great. Huge improvement over the original. I would try to clean up the HUD a bit though, not sure how items work but if there's no need to have all the power ups on the screen at once. for example, no need to have bombs on the screen if you don't have any bombs available and can't use the button.

4. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I would love to help beta test F3D2. I enjoyed the first game and would love to help make the follow up even better!

My primary device is an iPad 2 with ios7, though I also have an iPhone 5 if that'd help with testing.

I also have TestFlight on both devices. : )

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I want beta test too, i got ipad3 and ip5

6. Would be happy to test. I have an ipad 3 and have a testflight account.

7. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Great guys! Will PM you on Monday.

We still have a few slots left so if anyone else is interested please make sure to confirm it in this topic by Monday:).

8. Funday Factory

Funday Factory Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Aarhus, Denmark.
    I would love to help out. I have an iPad 3 and experience testing our own games.

9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I want to test this app. I own an iPad3 iOS7.0.3 and I also have a testflight account.

10. Yuisy

Yuisy Active Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Lead Publisher
    Argentina
    Hey! Wouldn't mind giving it a spin. I have an ipad 2, a testflight account and more than ready to give some feedback.

11. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Interested, must try.

12. bored2death

bored2death Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I want to test it out. I own a 4s, 5 and a iPad mini.

13. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    I would like to help test the game out and help you guys any way I can.

I own an iPhone 5 running 7.0.3 and do have testflight

14. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I would like to test this app. I own an iPhone 4S running iOS 7.0.3. I also have a testflight account

15. miumius

miumius Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I'd love to test! I'm new to the series but love the genre. I have an iPhone 5S (and an iPad 4) and have a testflight account and will able to do all the criteria (play for at least an hour and do a questionaire etc.).

16. Lumlca

Lumlca Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    #16 Lumlca, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    I would be happy to test! I own an iPhone 4S running ios 7.0.3, and I will be able to meet the criteria. I do own a testflight account.
    Thanks

17. Gfours

Gfours Active Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Very Interested

Hi,

I have a testflight account and an iPad 4 on ios 7.0.3.

I would love to test this for you but I notice someone with an ipad 4 has already applied. Worth a try though.. :)

The first Flashout was really good although looking at footage of Flashout 2 seems like you guys have improved the game in ways I hoped you would.

Cheers

18. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Sorry for the delay guys! We had a small delay but we're back on track and I will now send you PMs with all the detail required to participate in the beta tests! Thanks in advance for your understanding and your help!

19. takaya

takaya Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Hi, I know that it's too late... I would have been nice to test your game 'cos I'm an F-Zero and Wipeout addicted... If. I could help you in the future I have an iPhone 5 and a brand new iPad Mini Retina.

Looking forward to see your game in the AppleStore.

Bye...

20. Interactivecoder

Interactivecoder New Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Hello!

Last Weekend i searched for flashout at App Store and found flashout2 in japanese!?!
    Well, That Game is really amazing on Ipad Air. I really Hope that i can buy it soon with German or Englisch Language.
    It is really the fastest Racing Game on Ipad Air I have seen so far.