Toy Rush (By Uber Ent)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Active Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Art Director
    Kirkland, WA
  2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    When will this be out worldwide!

3. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Wow, thanks for the gameplay video. I believe it's the best TD i've seen on mobile.

4. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Looks cool can't wait. I thought I had my fill for TOD games. This looks like a new spin on the genre.

5. JayTay

JayTay Active Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I grabbed this from the Canadian store the other day. Am quite enjoying it so far although I think maybe the game needs some balance tweaks: the tickets appear to be super easy to come by and the caps a lot harder so I can win quite easily by spamming the attacker with troops. I've also had a couple of notifications that I've been attacked but when I open the game there's no sign of an attack and nothing in my defense log. The global chat is a little bit like a ghost town at the moment but imagine that will pick up as more countries get this.

6. MegalodonMatt

MegalodonMatt Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Co-Founder / Producer at Megalodon Interactive (ww
    Vancouver, BC
    Loving that shark character ;)

7. Unfrozen

Unfrozen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 11, 2011
    Canada
    I hate to be the hipster but I played Clash of Clans before it hit critical mass. I was one of the first few members of the Touch Arcade clan and was really excited for it despite hating freemium games and timers. Eventually my enthusiasm waned and I wished it had more meta games and systems to it.

Toy Rush seems to have that down by infusing card packs into the game. Even simple things like going to upgrade structures feels like a meta game. Instead of simply chasing clash of clans and making a direct copy with a different skin, it makes it more of a game.

My only big gripe currently is that you either need to connect to Facebook or sign up for Uber's own social gaming network instead of using Game Center. This makes playing on multiple devices or going social a chore.

8. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Global Community Manager, Arena of Valor
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hey everyone! I'm Nick and I'm working on the community team for Toy Rush.

It's been awhile since the last update in this thread but today we have some exciting news to share. Toy Rush will be launching on the App Store next Thursday, May 15th!

Over the last few months, we have been posting spotlights of the toys and towers on the Toy Rush website. Have a look and familiarize yourself with what you'll use to build, defend, and attack next week! http://www.uberent.com/toyrush/