Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. J.thizzle

J.thizzle New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Hey taitai, I personally used alevel 10 firefly and a level 9 seaweed for rainbow, took about 30 tries.
    I read up on a theory about the rainbow though, you have to have hybrids and they have to have an unbreedable combination in them, such as how firefly/seaweed has water/lightning fire/water etc in it, the rainbow egg happens when by chance the combination used to make the egg lands on one of these normally unbreedable combinations. Keep that in mind when deciding which hybrids to use.
    For blue fire dragon the same concept applies but the combination has to land on fire/cold. Fire/mountain fire/ice and fire/snow are good combos for that
    For fog dragon is easy just breed water/air
    For Scortch dragon fire/lightning. It will either come out as firefly or scortch

That should be about all you need to know to breed em all, patience is the main factor now ^^

2. Maryv13

Maryv13 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    GC Add: Maryv13

3. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Guest Theory

ok, so I have a theory about the visitors decreasing for which I will present a real life example
    There is a new zoo that opens in town. Everyone flocks to see it. The park is packed for a few days, but the excitement dies down and the zoo has less visitors. A few weeks later, the zoo gets a new zebra! Everyone flocks to see this new zebra and join the naming competition. A few days later, everyone has seen the zebra, and the excitement dies down, leaving a mere 20 visitors tops until the zoo gets a new "Photo with the Tiger" attraction.......
    You can figure out what this means in relation to DV right?

4. Gaelyn

Gaelyn New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Dragonvale: looking to add friends

Looking to add friends on Dragonvale: User name on gamecenter is Gaelyn.

5. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Thx

Thx Jthizzle(sorry if I got it wrong). I already have the scortch an the fog but the bluefire and the rainbow dragon are still haunting me. I'll try your suggestions for the BlueFire

6. Acekid100

Acekid100 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Dragonvale

Hey I need more friends and gems in dragonvale
    Names acekid100

I was also wondering how to get a rainbow dragon and blue flame dragon so many people have said different ways and none as worked so if anyone knows how to get ether plz tell me :cool:
    Plzzzz

7. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #1987 pantera1989m, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
    Theoretically that makes sense. Realistically though, it doesn't.

1. I always change dragons somewhat and I was still adding decorations at the time. I had 192 and was trying to reach 200. So I kept adding, yet the number started to slowly decrease instead of increase. First it was 187, then 170 etc.

2. I can not think of any theme park which undergoes a complete remodeling every few days.

3. Having visitors decrease would only make sense if the population is say.. 250. People change and tourists visit. The park, being a touristic attraction should always benefit from new tourists, and if according to the game adding islands, leveling dragons and adding ridiculously expensive decorations should increase the number of visitors, then I should have 300 by now.

The game is just coded wrong. The developers can't expect us to remove every habitat, sell every dragon and sell every decoration and start over again every few days. Besides, changing does not bring about new visitors anymore. I currently only have 35 visitors per island. Adding that very expensive volcano and those silly yellow gems kept the park at 35.

8. Acekid100

Acekid100 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Me too I'll add you my names acekid100 I also Need gems

9. Acekid100

Acekid100 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    My names acekid100 add me plz

10. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    How do I breed a cold fire dragon
    :confused:

11. lucasappleguy

lucasappleguy New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    looking for friends to give gems to, add me on Gamecenter.
    Username = lucasappleguy

12. Enochain

Enochain New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Looking for more friends to help get me gems.
    Add me: enochain

13. Mastersobe

Mastersobe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Number two rainbow dragon incoming. Bred level 10 swamp(1) with level 10 firefly(2) first try after being away for several hours.

14. Jturtles

Jturtles Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    New Dragonvale Dragons

I finally made the thread! So, I was thinking that the black one would be a crawling dragon and the white one a flying dragon.

15. Liluni

Liluni New Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Does breeding length tell you what dragon it may be? The two dragons I just put says it will take 48hrs. Hoping that might mean a rainbow dragon!

16. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Congrats, mine have another 20+ hrs in the cave, but I believe a rainbow
    is on it's way too, my first.
    I also used Swamp (9) + Firefly (10)
    Second try with this combo, first time was Firefly first....
    Just curious, do you recall what you used for your first one, order & level

17. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
  18. XMugen23

XMugen23 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hi, i'll gift whoever are my friends as soon as possible, if you gifted me and i haven't gifted you back please post it as your status or on here, thank you. My name on game center is XMugen23

19. EvilCaterpillar

EvilCaterpillar New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Yes! Congrats, you've got a rainbow dragon egg. :D

20. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Needs new

Greets...

Starting to feel it too. Level 20, gajillion gold. At least one of everything, Maxed out on stuff, been trying to breed a (censored) Rainbow Dragon non-stop for a couple of weeks... (I'm keeping screenshot of all matings for the sake of masochism)

Better be something else to do soon or I'm bailing too...

F.