Doom Classic!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ryan4454, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan4454

Ryan4454 Active Member

May 22, 2009
    http://www.idsoftware.com/iphone-doom-classic-progress/

According to the link Doom should be out now...( 1 month after April 27th) so that makes me believe that Doom has already been submitted to Apple.

Does anyone know if this doom includes all the original doom expansions?

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  3. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

magic 8 ball.

4. Ryan4454

Ryan4454 Active Member

May 22, 2009
  5. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    That's the date that the info was posted! Not when the app was submitted or to be released :rolleyes:

6. jchampl

lol, ryan if you haven't already read the link Dave posted, do so. I don't think you'll be confused anymore.

7. Ryan4454

Ryan4454 Active Member

May 22, 2009
    But what im saying is that the article was posted on IDs site on April 27th, not May 28th like the link Dave posted says.

So that would mean Doom should be out a month after April 27th, which should be around now..

Get what im saying?

8. jchampl

ok lets use some common sense here ryan,

april comes before may right? and so that would make anything from april old information. May is more current, therefore it would be the newer news story.

if I gave you 2 newspapers with stock quotes, one from april and one from may, which one are you going to rely on for more current information?

release dates change, and nothing was promised in the story you posted, I'm sure they were hoping to get it out by then, however they had to rework much more of the game then they had originally planned. it will come out when it comes out. ID will most likely post in their blog when it has been submitted. Until then it's still a work in progress. Despite how you want to read into the webpage you posted, it is still a work in progress. your failure to understand this, worries me.