discussion of iPhone 4 offer (opinions welcome)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by legowiz, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    NOTICE! If something about this thread breaks forum rules, please PM me letting me know what is wrong with it and I will do what I can to fix the problem. I do not wish to break the rules as I have been a loyal member of Touch Arcade for about a year now and wish to remain so.

I have been hearing really good things about the new iphone 4 that has come out just recently, and have been trying to come up with the money to get one. I just recently stumbled upon a website that gives out free gifts for just a simple offer completion and the completion of a certain number of friend referrals depending on the item requested. I know you are probably skeptical, but please hear me out! I have been doing research on this website for a good portion of the day and have not found any negative feedback for it at all. I have even found some news reports about it saying how great it is. I also attended a meeting tonight discussing affiliate marketing, which informed us that websites can be set up with affiliates that will pay the website owner a certain amount based on whether people: click on the link provided, take action on their website, or make a purchase from their website through the owner. Each action will pay a certain amount, but it can be very profitable. This started to make sense how this website was able to make such incredible offers. By the time you have referred all the friends you need, the site has already made more money than the worth of the gift, so it's very possible for them to give these amazing offers. I looked at the offers, and many of them require an actual purchase, however, there are some that are free trials. Make sure you read the terms and conditions, as some of the sites will begin charging your credit card if you don't cancel in time, but there are some that will just cancel your membership if you don't start paying after the trial period.

I am interested to hear people's opinions on this as well, as I have had little experience with these kinds of sites. It sounds like an incredible deal, but feel free to post your opinions on this, just try to keep the comments appropriate and polite.

I have gathered together a few links that supposedly prove that it's not a scam, and you can search around the internet to try to find negative feedback, but there appears to be none. Here are some links for those that might be skeptical:

http://freebiejeebiesscam.weebly.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjL3eKqLk0
    http://salem.craigslist.org/mob/1845501208.html

I don't think I'm supposed to be advertising in the forums so I will simply say that if you are interested, please PM me to get the link from me to sign up to the site. I would very much appreciate this as it will help me get a new iphone. I just contacted at&t today and they said it will cost me $500 to upgrade, a price I simply cannot afford, so this seems to be my only other option. I would be very grateful to anyone willing to sign up under me and I hope that by posting this I am helping other TA members who lack the funds to upgrade to finally be able to. The gift options are not limited to iphone 4's either, they also have itouch's, ipad's, xbox's and many other items. Please PM me for the link and at least check it out, it can't hurt. Thanks to anyone who checks it out, and I hope I have not broken any rules by posting this. If I have, just let me know and I'll remove it if I can or I will contact someone who can.

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    This sounds about as foolproof as a pyramid scheme.

3. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    I am unfamiliar with pyramid schemes. Can you enlighten me? Are they legal?

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Heh..Enlighten away.