Universal Old Gold (by Andrey Razbakov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
  2. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    You can use both life and magic potions to restore character health and mana. All weapons, including rocks, knives and arrows can be found in the dungeons too.

3. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Why do goggles even play mobile? I always see him complaining.

4. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Everybody want to win. In game, the easy difficulty mode has been added, so I think, now goggles can fight dungeon monsters as hero of the broken sword.

5. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    You can adjust sensitivity of touch control in settings of game. The framerate problem has been fixed and the game is much more playable.

6. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    The game has been optimized and it runs smooth on most iPads and iPhones. Gameplay has been adjusted for both casual and hardcore players and of course all tricks are here like attack and steal through fences, throw stones at beasts and etc.

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I loved this game from the start and it's only getting better with each update, great job :)

8. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Thanks, do you complete game? I found that many players still try to clear first level only.

9. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    You can play Old Gold 3D for FREE now! It works just like Android version. We continue improve the game, so please try it out and tell me how it work for you.

This update adds many new features:

version 1.6.8
    - Magic staff has more charges
    - Several gameplay improvements
    version 1.6.1
    - Added Extra health reward
    - Added the Store into game menu
    version 1.6.0
    - Berserk mode
    - Repair of melee weapons
    - Update of game levels
    version 1.5.0
    - Added more weapons and enemies on first levels
    - Removed star-lock for 5, 10, 15 levels
    version 1.4.1
    - Added Expert difficulty
    - Added difficulty menu to New Game mode

10. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #30 LordShad0wz, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Hey there!

First, thank you for keeping us updated on the thread here and for taking time out of your day to interact with us. I really appreciate that.

So I downloaded the game. I'm using the iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.5. I ran the game in normal mode as I ain't doing things easy lol. I appreciate the sensitivity option as I did need to increase it a bit for my comfort. The controls are great. I had no issues moving or targeting. I do have one request. For the love of all that's sacred PLEASE put in options a way we can make it so it DOESN'T automatically change to the weapon we next pick up. I cannot tell you how many times I almost died because of this. Having to continuously switch back to the weapon I want to use for barrels and then rats and skeletons and back to barrels was frustrating. So if you could add that option it would be awesome.

I love the crisp clean lines of the graphics. I like the opt in ads. The gameplay was challenging on the first level. I like the different weapon types. There were plenty of health potions if your careful.

Even though you can purchase just no ads for as little as $1 I think the game is worth the $2.99 price point. Having 1 price to unlock the entire game and making it a premium experience is awesome and free to play done right.

Nice job. As an old school gamer I love the old school feel to this game. You created that feeling well into the design.

Billy

11. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    The next levels will be harder, so you will use more life potions and different types of weapons.

12. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    We plan to add this option in next release.

13. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Yea right from the start of level 2 you could see the bow. I was like awe yeah bring it on hehe

And that is awesome you are adding that option in the next release. Thank you very much.

Billy

14. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    So this is mobile game, we decreased the game session length. Would you like to have more complex levels to play or game sessions need to be shorter, smaller, simpler?

15. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    The next levels include more weapons like mace, sword and spear.

16. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    #36 Geliosoft, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    We released the long awaited update of our game Old Gold 3D, please check it out and enjoy.
    If you like it, please place your review on App store. Thanks.
    Video Review:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV2cDS0Ajs0

What's New version 2
    - Added 90 game levels
    - Added new enemies and bosses
    - Added new weapons and items
    - Added Inventory
    - Added Store
    - Update Golems

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      392.6 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      264.7 KB
      Views:
  17. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    We added more magic potions to boost both attack and defense.
    I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this these potions.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated to add more boost potions into game.

Attached Files:

• 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      258.2 KB
      Views:
  18. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Stone golem destroed with knight mace.

Attached Files:

• 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      File size:
      296.5 KB
      Views:
  19. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    #39 Geliosoft, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Now you can get ranks for passing dungeons. The more stars you earn, the higher the rank. Get the maximum number of stars to get the rank of Hero of Dungeons.
    In gloomy dungeons, you will fight against heavy hitting bosses.
    If you win, you will be awarded the RPG medal for beating hardest bosses to share your achievements with your friends.
    https://www.facebook.com/OldGold3D/

Attached Files:

20. Geliosoft

Geliosoft Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Try these new updates. Pierce the evil rats with your dagger, shot the vampire bats with your bow, hack and slash the hordes of skeletons with your sword, poke through the bone demons with your spear, destroy the stone golems with your mace and defeat the evil ghosts with your magic staff.
    If you one of hardcore fans of Old Gold 3D and you want to fighting for the top spot or you will be interested in comparing your progress to your friends, now you can submit your score to a high score leader-board and check it out on the main screen of the game.

Attached Files: