Sky Hero from Kokonut Studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kokonut, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Hi guys, i'm an indie developer from Mexico, i want to know how you see our first iPhone and iPad Game, in our site www.kokonutstudio.com we have a banner with a little of the art. Please let me know how do you think about this.

We are finishing the game, we have some troubles because of the textures for the 3GS and 3G devices, in the iPhone 4, 4S and the iPad run incredible.

If you want to know more about us, you can follow in twitter.com/kokonutstudio and Facebook.

Here are 2 images of the gameplay in the attachments.

In a few days we are uploading the trailer on YouTube, please, it's very important your feedback about the art of the game, and then the gameplay, power ups, etc.

Thanks! :D

Attached Files:

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    The graphics look very nice! Hope to see a video soon :)

3. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Thanks

Thanks LOLavi, thanks for the feedback. Hope you like it when it's out in the App Store.

The trailer will be available in a few days, now we are polishing the game :D

4. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    More feedback

C'mon guys, we need more feedback about the art of the game or doubts that you have about it.

Happy New Year to everyone! :D

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #5 VaroFN, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    La imagen de la pagina esta bien, ¿pero el juego de que va? Me imagino algo asi como que el personaje se tira de la torre y hay que coger todas las monedas y evitar a los enemigos mientras cae. ¿Adivine? :D

[The screenshot is nice, but what about the game? I imagine something like the character jumps from the tower and has to collect the coins and avoid enemies as he falls. Is that right? :D]

[For future reference, posts on TA have be written in English.]

6. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    More Feedback

Así es VaroFN, se tira de la torre habrá que recoger las monedas y evitar los enemigos, esa es una parte del juego. Pero tendrá 2 modos de juego, Mission Mode y Survival Mode, el primero con misiones que cumplir, cada una te dará un Multiplier para que tu Score sea mas alto y poder hacer mas puntos en el Mission y Survival Mode. Además de tener Power Ups y una tienda donde podrás comprarlos.

Y por supuesto habrá Game Center.

En el siguiente update pondremos un nuevo mundo con nuevos enemigos, nuevos power ups y nuevas misiones.

¿Que te parece la idea del juego?

I guess the art it's great.

Yes VaroFN it's a free fall game, you will have missions to accomplish in the Mission Mode, and a Survival Mode, with a Multiplier for a better score in the next time you play the game. You win more Multiplier, accomplished the missions in the Mission mode, each mission it's a X1 Multiplier.

And of course, will have Game Center.

You will have a few Power Ups in the beginning and a Shop to buy it. In the next update we put another stage with new enemies, new power ups and new missions.

What dou you think about the game?

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    It looks great! I can't wait to see the video :D

8. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Thanks VaroFN

Thanks VaroFN, we are working on that. Hope you like the trailer and the game :D

Anyone more feedback about the dynamic of the game?

9. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Dynamic Games

So, What other things do you like to put in the game? or something else.

Do you like this type of dynamic games? Like Karlth said, "Quick Pick Up Games"

10. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Test, Trailer and Webpage

Hi guys, if any want to test the game, is a Beta mostly finished game, only you need to contact me for private message and you need to have a Test Flight account.

We make a few changes, and integrated a really cool feature.

You can check the trailer in http://www.youtube.com/kokonutstudio and the webpage http://www.skyherogame.com

Any feedback are really grateful for us, so please let me know.

And if you can make Fan or Follow us in social networks, that will be great.

http://www.facebook.com/skyherogame

http://www.twitter.com/skyherogame

Thank you all :)

11. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Wow, athat looks great!

Excited for the real time enviroment things and location based challenges!

12. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Thanks

Thanks LOLavi, glad you like it.

13. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    This looks great, and very polished already. Any ballpark idea of a release or submission date yet? :)

14. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Mexico City
    Thanks

Thanks AnarKitty, we hope in 3 weeks will be available on the App Store, but you can stay connect with us in or Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/skyherogame or in twitter http://www.twitter.com/skyerogame here we tell you everything related to the game.

Greetings! :)

15. firsttouchgame

firsttouchgame Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2015
  16. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Did this come out in 2012 or 2015. I see where it was releases in 2012