Camera Birds by FLARB - August 7th.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by flarb, Aug 4, 2012.

1. flarb

flarb Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Human Tornado
    Home of the Body Bag
    Oops--I forgot to post this here, I posted it a few days ago in the upcoming iPad section. (It works on both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch)

Camera Birds is an iPhone/iTouch/iPad bird watching game featuring augmented reality birds. It uses the compass/gyro to simulate a virtual camera in a virtual forest. Look for birds, take pictures, and get points based on how good they are. Once you photograph a bird, you can view it in augmented reality in the real world.

It's kind of like Pokemon Snap with birds (if you remember that N64 classic)

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think because it's kind of a wacky idea. Due out August 7th.

CODES:

FLWATM77M7EH
    9PETRE46XYYM
    MNLXAAKTLRJP
    7JTLXNRJ3ATK
    E9L73MM6PRYP

2. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Used MNLXAAKTLRJP, thanks!

3. flarb

flarb Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Human Tornado
    Home of the Body Bag
    Cool

So I only really tested the Augmented Reality mode with US dollars. It does have glyphs for Euro, UKP, Yen, and Canadian dollars of various denominations. So if anyone in other countries wants to give it a try, I'd love feedback on if it works.

The problem is, some money just doesn't have enough detail to track well. US Dollars have a lot of contrast, but UK Pounds don't, for instance. So some may work better than others.