You can talk while playing Baseball Sluggers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Thanatosid, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Thanatosid

Thanatosid New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so I thought it may be a good tidbit of info for you all. You can actually call a friend and then open up a game like Baseball Sluggers and talk and taunt while playing. I have a friend that just moved across the country, so this is a great feature for me!

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Welcome to toucharcade! I just wanted also to telly you that this is in the wrong place, you probably would want to put this into the already created thread about baseball slugggers or in to the game discussion forum.

3. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Woah! But damn, I have a 1G iPod. :( (if you mean like requiring microphone).

4. Thanatosid

Thanatosid New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Thanks for the fix on location. I'm assuming that this should work for all online iPhone games, so I didn't want it getting lost in a slugger discussion. If this is already known to many, sorry for the late notice. If it's new info...enjoy!!!!

5. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009

Thanks for the info!

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Hi, I believe you can actually talk while playing anygame, so if the game supports online multiplayer then you can talk while playing with them :)

7. AttackOfThePwned

AttackOfThePwned Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Photographer
    San Francisco, CA
    I think it works if you are not in game, if you are in game and get a call the game stops (obviously).

8. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sounds like one of the best ways to totally kill your battery. By best I mean most fun and enjoyable. This is a really cool trick.