iPhone BACKFLIP SLOTS (gameplay video) - launches 12.16.10 for FREE!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Backflip Studios, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backflip Studios

Backflip Studios Well-Known Member

#1 Backflip Studios, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010

Backflip Studios has reinvented the slot machine with this uniquely modern take on the age-old favorite. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat are fully realized in the gorgeous animations, realistic sounds and beautiful graphics of this instant classic. Prizes can be won, earned and collected in a way that has a direct impact on gameplay. Bonus buddies come to life and can be used to improve your odds. The possibilities and fun are endless! Please enjoy with great caution as it is addictive and engaging beyond belief. Backflip Slots launches on December 16th, free in the app store.

2. itigger

itigger Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    delayed?

this looks like fun, alas, not available yet, some last minute delay, or can we will hope for a launch today?

looking forward to getting my hands on this, cheers!

3. Minimax Games

Minimax Games Well-Known Member

It was released 17 Dec.

4. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    I'm having gamecenter dropout problems and once it dropped out it just wont start gamecenter anymore ingame!!
    Only way to solve this is by deleting the game and reinstall it, but then i lose all my money ive gained and then gamecenter only works for like 15 minutes and then it drops out again!
    I want these achievements :p
    Anybody else experience this?

Maybe its a bug backflip studio's??