Carnival Sim Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by autopsyzombie, Jan 30, 2011.

1. autopsyzombie

autopsyzombie Active Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Graphics
    Minnesota
    I am toying with the idea of trying to get a carnival sim game out and wanted some reaction to it.

What types of mechanics would you guys like to see in it? Specific rides, behaviors...stuff like that.

Would you want it to be a freemium game like farmville or would you rather it just be a purchasable game.

I have seen different Carnival Sim game son the itunes store and they don't seems to do very well....is there anything you might suggest I do to make sure I don't fail as badly as they have?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

2. js1210

js1210 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
  3. Jongjungbu

Jongjungbu Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Mini-games are always good, like Thrillville but with more SimThemePark style construction. Oh, and you'd probably get more downloads as a freemium, but personally I'd prefer paid app.

Karnival on the app store has been in my wishlist a while, but the word 'crash' is all over the reviews...so I can't really give appropriate feedback comparing it to that game since I'm hesitant to buy it.