DELETED

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by DariusGuerrero, Feb 19, 2017.

1. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    #1 DariusGuerrero, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    DELETED

2. SpiritBomb Studios

SpiritBomb Studios Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Game Developer
    Saigon, Vietnam
    Try sending an email to pitch to App Store reviewers.
    Use $20 left to buy you some Red Bulls and try posting your game on more websites, forums, reddit, etc.
    Be sure to have cool image, screenshots when you post

3. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    Did everything you said :)

Now I'm not so anxious and decided to leave it up to fate. Did everything that I could but still being active marketing the game and asking my friends for help. Anyway, the game just launched!

[​IMG]

\GET IT FOR FREE
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all the help, everyone! Including the guys that sent me nice message on my inbox. Thanks again!

4. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    Need to publish with me bud. I would add in those comic scenes i told you about. [Been busy on other peoples projects btw] But i have like 50 million views on my FB and pages etc. We could dominate.

5. Rocotilos

Rocotilos Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    iOS Apps & Games Developer
    Looking good i must say. Congrats on the release. I will download and try it.

But let me ask you, NOT to leave your game to fate.
    Do work on it more after release - get people's attention everywhere u can.

As a favor to u, i will tweet your game to about 700+ followers of mine :rolleyes:

6. mokoolapps

mokoolapps Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Male
    Mobile App Developer
    Cool game. I suggest put ads later or make not video. I played two games and got a ad longer then time playing. I would use interstials.

I would push for apple and mention you got imessage and stickers and push that angle.

7. SleepyMousegame

SleepyMousegame Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Completely agree with Rocotilos, don't leave it up to fate. Some of my best pieces of development for my game were driven by players who sent me their suggestions. It also really changed my development direction when I saw what aspects players enjoyed the most, one of those was Game Center leaderboards, which, unexpectedly, ended up being hugely popular. Try to connect with your players and see what they like/don't like and keep the development up.

It's really tough marketing your game and getting those downloads. I'm still working hard on mine. I think the key is to be completely relentless and know that there is no real special formula, you've just got to keep plugging away.

Congrats on the release by the way, I'll definitely download.