STRIP MUSIC BOX - Music/rhythm game by Illkill

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kinjoga, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Kinjoga

Kinjoga Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Strip music box is the music box which has a strip of paper that passes through it and the little holes in this strip determine the tune.

These little holes has to be played by yourself with the Keypad, Trackpad or both at the same time.

There are 6 songs(inc. Canon in D). Each song comes with 3 strips for you to play different parts separately or to play all together.

In April, on App Store.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Kinjoga

Kinjoga Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    The Trailer

Hi guys,

Here's the first trailer for upcoming music box playing game 'Strip Music Box'.

You can play the music box with Keypad and Trackpad.

The strips move left from right. And you hit the holes to play the song. I mean you play the music box like instruments, not like taptap kind of rhythm game.

You can collect petals for the achievements and leaderboard.

And also, you can record your replays and share the videos.
    You can even record your original song and share it. :cool:

It's a pretty simple rhythm game.

Please let me know what you think. :)

3. Kinjoga

Kinjoga Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    short ver

PLAY FAST & FABULOUS !!!
    Strip Music Box is coming this april on App Store !

4. Kinjoga

Kinjoga Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    note

Strip Music Box is coming, so here I’m doing some chitchatting. SMB has started as an iPhone version of Rock Beat Lasers. Small sized RBL was never a plan, so I changed a little bit of this and that. Eventually, became a music box themed music game. It was a 3 week project back then and it was holidays. Bells and chimes were perfect for winter music. That WAS good. But It took me 3 months to complete from then and, yeah, the spring has come. Well, I changed some designs first, especially the icy things. And I changed app name to SMB from Frosti Bells. But I kept some snows because I like them a lot. And the Music has become more…. idk, warm? Less bells, more bass & synth. Warm sound of 909 kick has stepped in. And the result? We'll see in a next few days.