Turd cut (form twitch studios)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Twitch_studios, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch_studios

Jun 17, 2013
    Hello everyone ,
    I'm here to present you a game i have been working on almost three months now it's based on slicing objects like ninja fruit but in this game you actually slice turds.
    There are two different modes the story mode which include different levels and stunning environments and also dynamic objects.
    there is also a rating system similar to many games on the app store and also a high score menu which include your different scores on these levels.
    there is the endless mode which is quite similar to the ninja fruit game it's based on how much you can stand without slicing a 3 TNT object.
    So finally Turd cut is quite of a fun game in a cartoonist way and also provide a cool game play The levels are dynamic which mean for every different level there are new clothes or hats for turds which make you stand in front of your ipad or iphones for hours of fun game play.

Cheers. :D

link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5ZWezOZdY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Another developer bringing more "class" to the app store... sigh.

3. Thaumite

Thaumite Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Fruit ninja clone? Add that to the stack.

4. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    I think this should be locked before anything happens.

5. Twitch_studios

Jun 17, 2013
    Why locked is there anything wrong ?

6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    My sentiments exactly.... +1 for that!

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    'Hey, man, whatcha workin' on? Oh, I've been working on a game where you cut up pieces of shit! It's gonna be the next Angry Birds! (Shaking my head) Uh, I dunno, dude. Is that all you can come up with?' How embarrassing. (just can't see how someone could be proud of that........ Rolling my eyes) ;)

8. lyace21

lyace21 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Yeah, it sounds kinda weird for a game idea but let's be nice here. For all we know the game could be better than Angry Birds :D haha
    Let's be nice to the dev and give the game a chance before starting to sh!t on it (pun intended lol) :)

9. Twitch_studios

Jun 17, 2013
    Why poo is a famous game and this one is suddenly disgusting ...
    anyway thanks for the feedbacks

10. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Its beacuase people here hace had enough of these games.

11. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    I would have called it "Cut the Crap".

Anyway I hope the developer is flushed with success as I'm sure this game will get to number 2 on the AppStore. I hope it won't take a dump in the charts. I think I'm going to log how well it does when it finally drops. I wonder how the fans will take it when this hits them.

Well I'm glad I got that out of my system.

12. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Three cubes that was just horrible.

13. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    #13 TRB4, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    I don't know about being the next Angry Birds, but it will most definitely be the next Angry Turds!;)

EDIT: Oh and here is a game idea for the dev - Why not make a game called 'Turd Cutter' where you use 2 fingers to pinch off a sphincter and a cut a turd into the toilet bowl. The tricky part is that the turd is constantly going in and out and you want to cut it off at a certain percentage. You could even have a 3 stars system based on how big the turd cut off is. As the levels get harder, so do the turds and they will require more "force" to clip, you'll need to pinch several times at the same spot. Add a timer and some decent graphics and pray for App Store approval and you've got a Top-10 game on your hands (just make sure you wash them off). There you go, you can have that one for free.