iPhone Frog Dissection – Learn It The Easy Way On An iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HariEman, Jun 22, 2010.

1. HariEman

HariEman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    SEO, iPhone App Marketing
    India
    Frog Dissection Educational App – Awaiting Approval in App Store

[​IMG]

Product URL: http://www.punflay.com/virtual-frog.html

Requirements: Works with iPad

What is Virtual Frog Dissection?

Frog Dissection is a one-of-a-kind virtual lab app from Emantras. This cool iPad app lets you dissect a frog using dissection instruments – pins, scalpel, marker, and forceps. And step-by-step instructions, detailed labeling and 3D views give an extremely real feel to this virtual dissection.

App Description:

Imagine dissecting a frog on your iPad! Emantras’ Frog Dissection is the first of its kind to hit the app store. This app is for educators and learners alike; anyone who wants to practice before or instead of an actual dissection.

Subject Matter Experts (SME) were involved in taking this frog dissection app from its conceptualization to its final execution. Their inputs played an important role in designing the app to be scientifically accurate and user friendly. Frog Dissection allows you to dissect a chloroformed specimen complete with dissection instruments – pins, scalpel, marker, and forceps. Step-by-step instructions and 3D views give an extremely real feel. The best thing about this app is the 3D imaging of anatomy, which gives life like clarity and an exact picture of the specimen’s internal organ system. Each organ can be removed and rotated for a methodical view. This clear dissection sequence gives students the feel of performing a live dissection minus the hassles of a wet lab. This virtual frog dissection is perfect for those who might have formalin allergies, feel uneasy about live dissections, and/or don’t like the smell and mess of a lab.

So, grab this app for stress free dissections and/or a quick refresher course on frog dissections. And the frogs of the world will thank you!

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Demo Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdI18Eg-Bo

Coming Soon on App Store

2. HariEman

Sep 14, 2009
    India
  3. HariEman

Sep 14, 2009
    India
    New Updates for Frog Dissection App

We have some fantastic news to share. Emantras has been chosen to receive the Mark Twain Ethical Science Award from PETA.

[​IMG]

We are also getting ready to launch an updated version of Frog Dissection with the following features:
    - 5 more organs (Spleen, Large Intestine, Gallbladder, Pancreas & Fat Bodies).
    - Voiceovers for Instruction & Reading.
    - Detailed Labels.
    - All About Frogs (Classification, Lifecycle, Organ function etc).
    - A look into the Human body vs. Frog Body.

Keep sending us your feedback. We love to hear from our users.

4. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
  5. Deth4U2

Deth4U2 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Cool! I always sucked at dissection in my bio labs.

OTOH, how will kids learn that frog eyeballs bounce like superballs?

6. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

If that's not something for Version 2, I don't know WHAT is!

I remember applications like this on my old Commodore. I sucked at them then, and probably will suck just as bad now, but I can teach my 5 year olds what is inside a froggy's tummy! ;)

7. HariEman

Sep 14, 2009
    India
    Award-winning Frog Dissection iPad app v 1.2 released in the iTunes store

After the resounding success of Frog Dissection, the PETA award winning app, Punflay introduces version 1.2 in the iTunes store. The new version has many new features. Apart from learning about more organs and their functions, users will find the extra information on frogs particularly useful. Included in this segment are the complete life cycle of frogs and a comparison of frogs with humans.

Download the Frog Dissection App - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frog-dissection/id377626675?mt=8