Wavestation-Composer+Sound Designer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by theepicdude, Jan 16, 2010.

1. theepicdude

theepicdude New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #1 theepicdude, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
    Name Nishant
    Website www.wavestation.us

Info
    A student of piano majors.I have worked on a few projects including a few games, short films and one feature film. I can compose music in every style/genre using a pro set of tools,details of which can be found on my website.

Services Offered
    * Music for games - In all formats other than midi
    * Sound effects
    * Sound design

* Adaptive music with fmod, wwise and other audio middleware

Compensation
    Paid work only.

Demo Reel
    www.wavestation.us

Sound Design Demo Reel
    www.nishantpawar.com

Contact
    [email protected]

Recent work
    Recently worked on an iphone game Volatile and an indie 2d unannounced xna title.The demos are on my website in the audio page.Also working on a UDK based game as a sound designer (www.tactical-assault.com) and another XNA game to be released next month.

Developer Commments

Matt @ Insaneroot Studios - "Nishant created music for my iPhone game, Volatile (http://volatile.insaneroot.com) and was an absolute dream to work with. Quick response, easy to work with and provided exactly what I wanted for the project. Highly recommended and would use again in a heart beat."

Daniel - "I have recently been working with Nishant on a bubble pop type game. Nishant has provided me with excellent sound effect and tracks that are well assembled with a hint of 16 bit nostaligia. A talented and most friendly composer, highly recommended."

2. theepicdude

theepicdude New Member

Apr 13, 2009