Universal Alpha Raijin

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 11, 2014.

1. TouchArcade Bot

TouchArcade Bot New Member

Feb 14, 2012

Alpha Raijin

"Alpha Raijin" is a series of the space fighters with powerful weapons. It means "God King of Thunders&qu…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Alpha Raijin" is a series of the space fighters with powerful weapons. It means "God King of Thunders" in the Asia. Winnie & Yoyo are the Artificial Girls as the pilots of Alpha Raijin. They will serve your need of everyday life during your long mission journey, too. Although you have assigned many individuals of these Artificial Girls from your bureau, you still have to cherish everyone of them as your family or friends. They will help you to survive and accomplish assigned missions.

The bureau had assigned secret missions to you. You must fight and destroy all foes on the hostile planets by giving commands to the Artificial Girls for controlling Alpha Raijin. Good Luck to you and your Winnies and your Yoyos.

====================================
    ### YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FREE AD. VERSION HERE:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1023136765?mt=8

### ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME, PRICE WILL RISE TO MULTIPLY BY 2 OR 3 WITH FUTURE UPDATES AFTER VERSION 1.0 FOR MORE FEATURES + CONTENTS + FUN ###

The "Alpha Raijin" is a ONE-TOUCH or GYROSCOPE type of PIXEL STYLE shooting game. This is a game inspired from Raiden designed by the ONE MAN INDIE developer who is the author of "Mirage Thunder" (A.D. 1993).

Old school ARCADE game pleasure and new fancy camera running rule will reform your game experience, fingers will not be "sight blocker" anymore. Within special attack, bonus medal, weapon power up, you can also have the gameplay of dynamic difficulty gameplay what is according to your EXPERIENCE POINTS & PLAYER LEVELS. Never be too easy for senior masters, never just scrum for money to be too hard for new rookies. Auto-save and iCloud backup features will help you for professional or casual playing on different devices anytime, anywhere.

You can invite friends through Game Center to play and compete by PLAYER LEVELS' rank, to see who is the top player. Twitter sharing support can let you flaunt best scores to your friends at any period in the game and make them admire!

What are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD & PLAY it NOW!!! DON'T WAIT ANYMORE, price will go up but NOT drop.

Features:
    1. Special Attack, Medal Bonus, Weapon Power Up.
    2. Game Center Support.
    3. Twitter Sharing.
    4. Dynamic Difficulty For different levels of player in Different Endless Stages.
    5. Keep Updating New Stages and Fascinating contents.
    6. Auto-save Game, auto continue.
    5. iCloud Backup.
    6. 64 Bits architecture supported.
    7. Metal graphics architecture supported.

===============================
    Please do NOT hesitate to email me here if you have any question or suggestion:

[email protected]

##### Game Music #####
    1. "Dark Future Music"
    By Affordable Audio 4 Everyone
    URL: http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/dark-future-music/36m
    Composer: http://www.affordableaudio4everyone.com/Home.html

2. "Metal Mayhem Music Pack"
    By Unity Technologies
    URL: http://u3d.as/content/unity-technologies/metal-mayhem-music-pack/8gZ
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Dice
    Release:Nov 10, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Ios 8 only, so i can't tell you how good the controls are, though no relative touch are needed here. Found a little video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-VhJdL2-1g

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ahhh ios 8 only so i cant play this anyway

I do like retro games but i'm not sure how long this will stay on the app store as the official Raiden Legacy game is out on iOS, surprised they used the Raiden name with this one which could cause issues

4. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Why would you handicap your potential profit by requiring the latest OS? No reason this game must use ios8...

5. Qwertz555

May 22, 2010
    After play testing my 18 remaining games with ios 8 on my old iphone, i updated my 5s to the latest version, as well. Though i played them only for less than five minutes each (hope that was no mistake), they all worked fine.

This is another of my wish-listed little games which i finally could buy now.
    I'm a sucker for one-hander, and this might be one of my all-time's favorite. Might be biased a bit because it's a shmup, my most beloved genre.

Sanukus' video (great work as usual, thanks) doesn't show two things.
    The colors are even brighter and more beautiful in real, and sliding your thumb all the way to the left/right makes you feel moving horizontally, while the screen actually is turning only. You always stay in the same spot with enough place for your thumb to control your ship from behind. This needs a few moments to get used to, how to dodge the bullets or aim the foes without moving your ship, but for my taste, they simply nailed these controls.
    Did you watch the video and saw the touch/tilt controls on the ready screen? No option needed to switch between touch or tilt, they work as default together without hindering eachother, absolutely brilliant made.

As Snooptalian says it above, no favor beeing ios 8 only, pity.

6. Qwertz555

May 22, 2010
    #7 Qwertz555, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Update is out, playable with ios 7. Great but late move ?

This game didn't strike me that much as Space Strafer just recently did, but i really do like it and recommend it from my heart to people with a faible for special games, specially shooter fans.

Keep in mind, what matters is the gameplay and not that menu screen, which lets me still shaking my head.

Edit: oh my...just realized my post count...gotta pm a mod fast.

7. googollien

googollien Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Now it has been upgraded many new versions, recently another new version and new stage had been upgraded too, almost 70% is different with the first version v0.7.5 but only the core gameplay is still the same.

Believe or not, this is not original Raiden but guarenteed fascinating and addictive than other mobile retro shooting games even original mobile Raiden games.

The previous video by other player look seems this game was borning, bad designed and too easy to play, but wait, that's because this game is designed for newbies and hardcore gamers in the same time. If you are a newbie, you will feel so easy to make fun on your current level.

The difficulty will auto-adjust dynamically for gamers' current level which depended on your experience point.

To find out the truth you can see this go through video of stage "Golden Dragon & Ball" which user's level is between 825 to 832:

8. googollien

googollien Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Hi, Pals, a good news for FREE to play the full content, if you could watch and finish a commercial video now.

The original version was a lite version for your trial, but the new update v0.9.9 is a REAL FREE game without any IAP. But only 2 check points of ADs, the ADs won't annoy any gameplay and process, but at beginning of starting a new game, and at beginning of bonus checking of the game over, stage passed, no more other ADs!

Besides, It is truly the same of the FULL PAID VERSION, and will be updated as the same content with the FULL PAID VERSION in the future!

Your choice only! Paid version once only, or FREE version with ADs only, no more payment for content:

Alpha Raijin Free

"Alpha Raijin" is a series of the space fighters with powerful weapons. It means "God King of Thunders&qu…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Alpha Raijin" is a series of the space fighters with powerful weapons. It means "God King of Thunders" in the Asia. Winnie & Yoyo are the Artificial Girls as the pilots of Alpha Raijin. They will serve your need of everyday life during your long mission journey, too. Although you have assigned many individuals of these Artificial Girls from your bureau, you still have to cherish everyone of them as your family or friends. They will help you to survive and accomplish assigned missions.

The bureau had assigned secret missions to you. You must fight and destroy all foes on the hostile planets by giving commands to the Artificial Girls for controlling Alpha Raijin. Good Luck to you and your Winnies and your Yoyos.

====================================
    ### DOWNLOAD FULL NO AD. VERSION:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id938069258?mt=8

The "Alpha Raijin" is a ONE-TOUCH or GYROSCOPE type of PIXEL STYLE shooting game. This is a game inspired from Raiden designed by the ONE MAN INDIE developer who is the author of "Mirage Thunder" (A.D. 1993).

Old school ARCADE game pleasure and new fancy camera running rule will reform your game experience, fingers will not be "sight blocker" anymore. Within special attack, bonus medal, weapon power up, you can also have the gameplay of dynamic difficulty gameplay what is according to your EXPERIENCE POINTS & PLAYER LEVELS. Never be too easy for senior masters, never just scrum for money to be too hard for new rookies. Auto-save and iCloud backup features will help you for professional or casual playing on different devices anytime, anywhere.

You can invite friends through Game Center to play and compete by PLAYER LEVELS' rank, to see who is the top player. Twitter sharing support can let you flaunt best scores to your friends at any period in the game and make them admire!

What are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD & PLAY it NOW!!! DON'T WAIT ANYMORE, you can play full contents by watching commercial video now!!!

Features:

1. Special Attack, Medal Bonus, Weapon Power Up.
    2. Game Center Support.
    3. Twitter Sharing.
    4. Dynamic Difficulty For different levels of player in Different Endless Stages.
    5. Keep Updating New Stages and Fascinating contents.
    6. Auto-save Game, auto continue.
    5. iCloud Backup.
    6. 64 Bits architecture supported.
    7. Metal graphics architecture supported.

Please do NOT hesitate to email me here if you have any question or suggestion:

[email protected]

##### Game Music #####

1. "Dark Future Music"
    By Affordable Audio 4 Everyone
    URL: http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/dark-future-music/36m
    Composer: http://www.affordableaudio4everyone.com/Home.html

2. "Metal Mayhem Music Pack"
    By Unity Technologies
    URL: http://u3d.as/content/unity-technologies/metal-mayhem-music-pack/8gZ
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Dice
    Release:Jan 28, 2015
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated