iPad Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mjmoco, Oct 31, 2009.

1. MadCao

MadCao Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    First: they probably taunt you're dead body. That gives 20 credits maximum. You can probably taught about 10 credits for each death.

Second: When you have no energy, the game lets you join a game quicker. It also matches you with people with round your skill and rank. If you're being paired with people way higher than you, it's probably because people at your rank are in game and the game does not want you to wait too long.

Btw, you probably just suck at these types of games. Also, this is an IPHONE. Not a Wii or PS3 or any kind of big console.

2. dweng85

dweng85 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    i would not reccommend selling the hurricane

3. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Haha, the Hurricane sucks. Why do you people don't get it? The Mag Pro is the best weapon! If you want to win, you have to play the mag. There is no way to be successful without using a mag! So shut up and stop swearing by other weapons!

4. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    Its not all about being/having the best though. Its not even about winning. Its about having fun.

TBH the game must be pretty boring at the higher skills, everyone running around in either sniper or infiltrator, armed with mag pros and hooks. The only purpose to the game being to beat identical clones in a game of skill where at any time the server craps out and boots you, or you lose one game out of ten and lose 5x the skill you earned in the previous ten.

I think I'd rather run about with a Albatross and a vap and a hellfire just cause i like the wings and the BOOM it makes, then just be another mag pro inf clone

5. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Well, do you like losing? Cuz I don't. So I'm a "mag pro inf clone", cuz I want to compete with the rest.

6. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    Don't really care if I lose, it's a game. So long as i had fun in the match its a win for me. Rather than feeling like I haveta use a certain weapon and a certain armour, I'd rather use what i liked.

7. hia-leah

hia-leah Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    School
    Miami
    this is the most competitive game in the iphone, and whats wrong with that, thats one reason shooters are so popular

8. MadCao

MadCao Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    To those who want an opinion on hellfire. It's worth the investment. Like actually.

9. ZeroTolerence

ZeroTolerence Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Keeping my gf happy
    Canada
    Sorry about the bash sunil6, I tried to stay out of your way but u ran into me. But that's why I stood still so u could kill me. I notice u were trying to bash me when I had amp and I kept pushing u away lol

10. ZeroTolerence

ZeroTolerence Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Keeping my gf happy
    Canada
    If your carrying hellfire as your secondary.. I'll tell you, your screwed if u play on rig... I actually hate that map as well as Knox

11. sunil6

sunil6 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    No dude thts just a tactic of mine get a close as u can, my shield was nearly runing out anyway

I try to get close and like bully my openent into a corner, I wasn't going for the bash

but dude I did go from 8987 to 8784 in two matches

really annoyed ! Lol

12. Prozak

Prozak Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    This!! You nailed it right on the ****ing head.

It's like those uber nerdish ryuk fags that ruins the game. Studying the whole game and buy the besy shit only to "compete" with the best so they can show off their highscore's with the other german gestapo geeks. There is only one face that sums this all up -> :')

Seriously ya'll need to find a girlfriend because this is just to pathetic.

13. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    lol!! your the worst shit who comment on this thread!! man good means not nerd and having no girlfriend!! i think your just lame and looser on this game you ****ing faggot!! look at alucard999 hes epicly good but has its own family!!

14. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Ahaha, I had to laugh when I read this.
    1. You sound pretty racist. Take a look at this thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=50291 you and eXistenT could be friends.
    2. Actauly I play this game like 45 mins per day.
    3. I think you're are pathetic calling a 14 yr old a "nerdish fag". So shut the **** up and add me, so I can show you who's a fag.

My Plus+: -RYUK-

Greetings, Ryuk ;)

15. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    hmm just got a swift cloaker 7.8 in coop

16. sunil6

sunil6 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    There amazing !

17. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    Does anyone level 50 or near 3000 (i used to drop my skill, then the matchmaking system changed...now i'm screwed!) want to help me power level to level 53, if not 55?

I want to have both a Hellfire Pro and Mag Rail Pro by the end of spring break. :p

18. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    i'll help you if you help me

19. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    I'm here to help you out! Are you near level 50?

Should i bring my Titan Jr. to kill myself? I have never power leveled before...so you may need to teach me. XD

Oh, and whats your Plus+?

20. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    i'm 52, wats yours
    also you need some pc of course