Looking for Beta testers for ACE-Hockey new version

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ACE3DGames, Oct 28, 2011.

1. ACE3DGames

ACE3DGames Member

#1 ACE3DGames, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
    Hi,
    Update 4:
    We would like to thank everyone for participating in our beta program, and sharing their feedback, we submitted the game for final review process, and as we promised we will send a version to all participants, when game is out in the market, hopefully next week.
    Also, we draw 3 iTune Cards, and here are our lucky winners: (last four email letters + domain name)

1. **********[email protected] 25$ iTune Gift Card
    2. ******[email protected] 15$ iTune Gift Card
    3. ********[email protected] 15$ iTune Gift Card

Thanks,
    ACE3DGames

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 3:
    We would like to thank everyone for spending time and playing our first build, and sharing their feedback, Please join us at this group, to share and discuss more about game features,
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=532

Thanks,
    ACE3DGames

Update 2:
    Thanks for applying to our beta program, we still have some open slots before we start the beta distribution,
    Please join us at http://tflig.ht/uBagAX
    We will close the program by Monday night 12:00 AM Pacific time, and will provide the beta version by November first 12:00 PM Pacific time, Please send a pm, if you have applied till that time but you do not receive any notification on Tuesday,

Thanks
    ACE3DGames
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 1:
    We are still looking for some couple of more testers for our new version of ACE-Hockey, Please join us at http://tflig.ht/uBagAX
    or ACE-Hockey.

Thanks
    ACE3DGames

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are going to release a huge update for ACE-Hockey game, and we need 40 beta testers so we can benefit from players' experience before releasing the game, there are some new game modes, and achievements with this version, and some improved game-play which we are planning to test and finalize,

Here are some pictures of new game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are using TestFlight system for our beta testing and you can join us at : http://tflig.ht/uBagAX
    or
    ACE-Hockey
    Please follow the registration process using your ios device so we can make the appropriate build for your platform. (iPad, iPod, iPhone)

We are seeking to hear about your experience by asking questions in different point of game, while providing a feedback system which you can share your thoughts with us as well,
    We would like to ask each player to spend enough time for each game mode, and submit their results while being connected to internet.

Incentives:
    We will provide a free version of games for testers who register with system, and spend fair amount of time playing different builds and game modes, after game is released
    We also will draw three iTunes gift cards 15$ , 15$, 25$ among beta testers

Web Site: ACE-Hockey Support
    Please follow us on FACEBOOK
    TA thread: Announcement

Thanks
    ACE3DGames

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
  3. ACE3DGames

ACE3DGames Member

4. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
  5. jbsib

jbsib Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2011
    sent beta this is my first beta ever! hope i get in cos i want to finally get to try beta testing!! ;)

6. Jim_10

Jim_10 Member

Apr 26, 2011
    #6 Jim_10, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
    Applied

I applied yesterday.!!

When do we hear who are in the beta? I cant wait to test this game.
    I hope i'm in!!

Cheers

7. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    I'm in! Can't wait to see who made the beta list hope I get in this would be my second beta ever.:)

8. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Just applied..

9. ACE3DGames

ACE3DGames Member

Thanks for applying to our beta test program, we are preparing the new build for registered devices, and we will send a notification by this coming Tuesday noon Pacific time,
    We still have some open slots for more participants, Please join us at : http://tflig.ht/uBagAX

10. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
  11. Jim_10

Jim_10 Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Beta test

Are the beta testers choicen already?

I have hearing nothing yet. Do that mean i don't be choicen?
    I hope i'm in because i think this Will be à great game!

Greets,
    Jim_10

12. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Found bugs:
    1. Sometimes when I made a second goal fast, it doesn't say that I did made a goal. It just register as a miss.

2. I scored a goal even though my hockey ball went to the side of the net.

13. ACE3DGames

ACE3DGames Member

14. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
  15. ACE3DGames

ACE3DGames Member

We finished our beta program, and we will send a version to everyone who participated, Please check the first page as we announced our lucky winners :)

Thanks,
    ACE3DGames

16. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Thanks. Got the itunes gc. Good luck with the sales of the game. I'll help spread the news about the game on my twitter account when it goes live. @iPawn4