Sword & Sworcery help thread, OH DEAR GOD THE SPOILERS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Videotape, Mar 26, 2011.

1. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    So where is this alternate moon key location that was mentioned? I got through that part before by changing the time on my phone under the premise that I couldn't encounter the Boor after opening the tree up.

2. madelinemoon

madelinemoon New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Can someone help me with session III
    Iv got the dark moon trigon and have now unsuccessfully tried to alter the moon using the moon grotto to set it to full so I can get the final trigon and complete the trifecta.
    I manage to get to the grove where Jim Guthrie hangs out and can see the sparks in the tree which light up and ding. but there is not the usual sprite bubbles... i cant figure out what i'v missed. have looked at the usual walkthrough pages but cant figure out what im doing wrong. I just need the full moon paradox to work :confused:

3. aurorajorealis

aurorajorealis Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Artist Liaison @Superbrothers
    Toronto
    Did you talk to Jim?

4. aurorajorealis

aurorajorealis Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Artist Liaison @Superbrothers
    Toronto
    Sounds like you might be playing the Steam version. I don't think you can do this on iOS, and you can't do it when the moon is dark or bright. ***Spoiler Check the intro screen now that you have killed the deer. See anything different?

5. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Sorry that this is kind of off topic but i did not really know where else to put a question like this. So my question is, what do you do in this game? i never really understood the goal of this game or what its about. Please help by explaining it.

6. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Did you read the description in the app store? It's an adventure game - if you don't know what an adventure game is, eh, well, I wouldn't start with this one. As good as it is, it's not typical for adventure games and may confuse people who aren't accustomed to them.

7. Magdalene Felix

May 11, 2012
    Spoiler question: Does the Scythian really die at the end? Cause that seriously bummed me out. I keep searching for comments on this but no one is really talking about it.

8. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    It's been a little while since I finished, but I'm pretty sure that's the case - you can tell it's going to happen too given her physical state leading up to it.

9. Magdalene Felix

May 11, 2012
    I know and it was an interesting touch that the adventures took their toll on her and her health gradually degraded as she completed the tasks. It went to show that her journey was woeful indeed. But, still, I was sort of expecting her to get saved somehow at the end, especially since the tone of the game is rather light-hearted. It was just so heartwrenching when Logfella picked up her limp body from the river and then they proceeded to burn her on the pyre. I kept hoping there was more to it but it just ends like that. To quote the game: Groan this is depressing amirite? XD

10. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Can anybody explain to me why must the sheep in the meadow (to get the spirits in Session II) be clicked in order from 1-8. What is the logic behind it? If there is no logic, I am quitting this game. Every game needs to have some friggin logic and I hate it I had to look at a help guide to progress through.