Imperfect Balance HD (crash, collapse and destroy!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ttursas, Nov 26, 2011.

1. ttursas

ttursas Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    #1 ttursas, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    Here are a couple of pictures of our next iPad game (exclusively shown here @ touchArcade!) - Imperfect Balance HD! In Perfect Balance HD (out already) you needed to stack all the given shapes so that none fell off the screen. Imperfect Balance is the exact opposite - you need to make all blocks vanish by making them fall off the screen, explode, burn...

Imperfect Balance HD contains all three Imperfect Balance games for Flash, but we've modified Imperfect Balance 1 quite heavily, most of the levels might feel new, and other games have gotten lots of love as well. :) Oh yes, Imperfect Balance 3 for Flash will be out a little bit after Imperfect Balance HD hits the App Store (mid December 2011, hopefully), so not everything is old here. Also IB HD will have improved and more configurable controls, HD graphics (1024x768 vs 600x500), higher quality audio, better GUI...

Anyway, stay tuned! The graphics you see in these pictures are bound to change (the static blocks are too dark, the buttons are not final...) as we are working on them at the moment and some of the sprites are still placeholders, but more later.

Here are links to the Flash games:

Imperfect Balance 1: Imperfect Balance 1 @ Kongregate
    Imperfect Balance 2: Imperfect Balance 2 @ Kongregate

Oh yes, and the price will be $0.99. Contains 60+45+45 = 150 levels. We'll add more levels if the game starts doing well. :)

Attached Files:

2. ttursas

ttursas Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    #2 ttursas, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    Oops...

Could someone please move this thread to "Upcoming iPad Games" forum? I wasn't careful enough when I posted this... The game's coming only to iPad. Thanks!

UPDATE: Never mind, I'll set up a new thread there. Anyone with proper rights, just delete this thread. Thanks. :)