iPhone Panzer Tactics (by bitComposer Online)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 21, 2014.

1. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I am finding this game easier to play then panzer corps and I really like the weather in this game

2. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I just purchased the campaign bundle and ready to do the soviet campaign
    I get a pop up telling me only experience players will survive the soviet campaign so this will be step up of difficulty

3. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    Stuck in tutorial 2. Such a dunce #

Really want to play this game but can't even get through the tutorials. Such a nong. I can't get a handle on the whole transport plane bit. There appears to be two aircraft, a paratrooper icon and an artillery gun icon. Right by an airfield on the left and you appear to need to get them to the airport over the sea to the right.

From the help officer you must board the gun on one of the planes, take it to the hex on the other side next to the airport and then do the same with the paratroopers on the transport and drop them by the airport. Can't work out how to get them on the plane and then bombard the airport. Also did get a plane over there and it appears you can bomb from the plane. Which of the two I don't know.

Really need a blow by blow description. Click on this, then this, then do this etc. looked for some written guides but couldn't find any. Pocket Tactics usually do good ones but not in this case.

4. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I passed thought the tutorial without any problems so heres a step
    1.to board a unit onto a plane the unit must first be on a airport hex. You units start on a airport in this tutorial so you can skip this one.
    2. Tap the the unit you want to board onto a plane twice and you should get a set of options.
    3. Tap the airplane icon or the paratrooper icon if it's the paratrooper and you unit should now be on the plane.
    4. You get to move you unit on the same turn you board it so move it to your objective.

Now that's how you board a unit onto a plane.
    Also note a your unit can only unboard on a friendly airport unless it's a paratrooper unit.

You get a bomber which you should use to bomb the enemy unit at your objective

5. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    After beating the soviet campaign with over 40000 fame I see a few issues this game has with the most noticeable for me being the limit of core units to only 20.

6. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale