Game Testers Needed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by billleegames, Apr 9, 2011.

1. billleegames

billleegames New Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Long time reader, first time poster.

We are a mobile game development company, and we are currently working on several projects that need good game testers. We were wondering if there is anyone that would be available and interested in working with us. Initially we're working with Android games, so if you have an Android phone (I know, wrong forum), it would be preferencial.

We plan to hire a couple of people to test the games we have in development. We plan to hire a team that we can send out copies of our games every week or two to get continuous feedback. We are looking for testers of all different interests in games, but our testers need to have good english communication skills and be able to provide thoughtful feedback.

We hope to use our testing system to catch bugs, but also crowd-source interesting suggestions we can incorporate into our games.

Please let us know if you are interested in working with us by emailing us back with your answer to the following question: What are your top 5 favorite apps on your smartphone and why?

We will pay $15 for the test which should take less than 30 minutes (it's just playing a couple of casual games and giving us feedback). We have a limited amount of space, so it will be a first come first serve basis. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you, goodluck!

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Emailed! :)

3. Some details about the games would be nice.

4. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    I have an android phone, and I'd love to participate,
    but I need more details before I just install a random .apk file.
    Is there a website or anything available for me to check out first?

5. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Emailed. would also like to hear more info about your upcoming games. what genre of games are they etc..

6. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    #6 JCman7, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    Sent! EDIT: oops I see you just wanted Android I sent my application but I only have an iPod Touch...sorry

7. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011