Angeldust Anyone? I need imps!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Repulsa, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #1 Repulsa, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    So there is this new game in the App Store called AngelDust. It's a multiplayer fighting and building adventure game kinda like medival times rpg meets Minecraft. It looks pretty cool honestly. The game is free to download BUT you have to buy an account via their website to play it. And it's not cheap I think it was 9.99 British. So my question is has anyone played this? If so is it worth it? Looks like it would be fun for me and my kids to play together but yeah just not enough info yet that would be pretty expensive if I had to buy an account for every member of my family that wanted to play. I don't know if we could use one account to play on multiple devices or what.

2. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    There is an offline mode which you can activate in the settings panel. It's limited to one character class though. Like creative mode in Minecraft.
    Didnt tried it online yet so no imps on that, unfortunately.
    I thought the screenshots were looking weird when I saw that game a couple days ago but after trying it out for a little bit it turned out to be a really good looking game with a huge world and great atmosphere. Their forum is pretty much empty so I'm not sure if everyone is playing it at all. I mean, the description says that the community has fun playing it or something like that yet I werent able to find any gameplay video anywhere. The trailer looks fun though.

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    After I emailed the developer with some of my questions i was really happy with his response he's a nice guy and seems really excited about and dedicated to his game. It already has a ton of really cool content and I imagine future updates will add even more neat stuff. I'm going to give it a go and get accounts for myself and my 9 yr old. I'm pretty sure we will have fun together and hopefully the community will grow once more people discover how cool this game really is. Maybe we'll be some of the first to make lets play videos for it :p

4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #4 bigrand1, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    NO! I DONT want any angel dust! Don't like this title! I remember way back in high school days I smoked that a few times. That was some terrible sh*t! I'll never forget it! Not good. :eek: