Piddly Pursuits goes into TestFlight!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by shobhit.samaria, Jan 28, 2016.

1. shobhit.samaria

shobhit.samaria Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Indie Game Developer

I hope I got your interest with the game preview!

'Piddly Pursuits' is a casual game of the endless runner genre spanning many abstract worlds.
    A funny and a strange name to keep, you might be wondering :). But thats what the characters are called - Piddly (lovingly of course!). They are small, insignificant, incomplete and restless beings, out on a journey to become more than what they were supposed to be. And the player needs to guide the Piddlies through the different worlds, keeping them out of harm's way. And on the course of the journey, pick up as many Rings as possible which are scattered throughout the worlds.

Completely procedurally generated content and also the game gets a new look everyday!

The game is nearly all set for release. Just to make the release smoother, I have uploaded a build on iTunes that can be tested via TestFlight.

If you want to provide a helping hand by testing out the build for any bugs or just want to play around with the game, then please provide me with your Apple ID via the contact information below! Any help would be much appreciated!

Also if there are any reviewers who want to review the beta build, please feel free to do so. The current build I have uploaded has all the characters unlocked and provides a 'Review Mode', which can be turned ON and allows you to go through the game without dying in it.

Shobhit Samaria
    [email protected]
    @samzgamz

2. HEiRAVON

HEiRAVON Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Interesting! I love seeing new art styles! This looks like a feast for the eyes. :)

3. shobhit.samaria

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Indie Game Developer
  4. shobhit.samaria

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Indie Game Developer
    AppStore Screenshots

Adding the AppStore Screenshots here:

Attached Files:

5. shobhit.samaria

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Indie Game Developer
    'Piddly Pursuits' is now available on App Store!

Yay!

'Piddly Pursuits' is now available on the App Store! Download and try it out today for a different kind of challenge. It is completely FREE and with no In-App Purchases.

And don't forget to rate and review! Would love to hear any kind of positive or negative feedback.
    Thanks!
    Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_135x40.png