Question re: Trivial Pursuit add-on packs.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GadgetGuru72, Feb 28, 2010.

1. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I'm hoping somebody here can answer a question about the add-on question packs for Trivial Pursuit.

They sell packs on questions in certain categories: TV questions, Movies, General Knowledge, etc.

If you purchase one of these packs, do the questions just get blended in with the other questions that come with the game, or do you play with just those questions. In other words, if I buy the "Movies" pack, do I play Trivial Pursuit with 100% movie-related questions, or do the movie questions just pop up once in a while mixed in with all the other questions?

Thanks in advance.

2. GadgetGuru72

Jul 4, 2009
    Bump for the weekday crowd. Since EA is unresponsive to emails, I'm hoping for a response to this before buying the question packs. Thanks in advance.

3. infinete

infinete New Member

May 12, 2009
    They are blended in, when you start a new game (or round), you can select to enable or disable the packs, both purchased or original, from the game you play. They then, as you stated, just appear at random like any other question.

4. GadgetGuru72

Jul 4, 2009
    Excellent. Thanks for the response!

5. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    They're not worth it though.

6. GadgetGuru72

Jul 4, 2009
    Can you elaborate a little, please? What aren't they worth it? Too few questions? How many questions do you get in each pack?