Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

New update out with Christmas skins and fixes. It should decrease lag.

2. Amigo

Amigo Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Finally with the new update it would seem I'm no longer guild bugged. I'm making a guild so that hopefully we can create more competiton for guilds like Void to play against. PM me your name if anyone wants to join or add me as a friend in game (Am1g0)

3. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Wow. I thought the update was great because the gameplay got super smooth for me, but, no. They reduced the rewards for both co-op and solo matches. I got 15 emblems when I won the solo match with the highest kills. Wow. I am really disappointed because now, they are trying to force IAPs. It's christmas update. Huh?

4. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I never expected anything more than this, I learned the hard way what Gameloft are like.

5. DodgeV83

DodgeV83 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    They want to encourage people to play online in PVP, the more people playing there the better for the community.

I heard someone say the Dark Elf was to be nerfed in the next update, but they haven't mentioned it in the update notes. Has anyone noticed a nerf?

6. zaiopal

zaiopal New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    looking for guild

just some people to play with. I'm oldschool and good (and old enough not to be a dick) would love a group that uses voice chat, if it works (skype not a bad alternate I hear)

zaisha in game, msg me

thanks
    zai

7. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Nope. No change. If they made a change, it should be really small because dark elf is still overpowered with right set ups. ..or even without them.
    It really sucks because they said they are aware of it and that they will fix it this time. Instead, they put a silly skin for elf expecting people to pay about 20 dollars for that.
    I am off to playing ps3 and lol. ;)

8. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    And also, I am kinda skeptical about that part too. Obviously, the co-op version lasts much longer most of the time while you can win easily in solo mode with op character... Maybe that is true, but still kinda skeptical since they probably are just trying to prevent us from getting emblems quickly

9. Quantus

Quantus Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    How many players are online during peak hours?

10. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Too many man! Thats why the servers are buggy because of the unexpectedly high demand.

You will ALWAYS 24/7 find games 3v3 or 5v5 and ranked, just hard to find Guild Vs Guild because they made new guilds max 10 members and takes alot of real money to expand... major fail on their part as now you only have a handful of guilds actually active but almost impossible for them to find competition because when one of them is ready to go ---there might be no opposition guild ready at same time... for hours... even days...

11. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  12. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    There is a problem, some people just stand there, they don't play they don't move, then they can earn in game currency when game end.

13. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    No, that happens if you leave or something. But if you just stand there, you don't earn anything, so it's fair. I tried it once, got 0 reward. They connect to server and see how many kills you got to determine your rewards

14. adrian787966

adrian787966 New Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Heroes of order and chaos : Iphone 4 -,-

i've been longing for this game to be played..this is my 1st time to play this. But the next day i try to connect to coop its say "ALWAYS" internal SERVER ERROR. LIKE our CONNECTION has 3bars
    Man i need this game. so bad. :/

***And btw your ranking or the record of tallying in the COOP is not freakin updated like fus ro dah. OMG. ***

PROBLEMS:
    Internal server error
    Room Full *almost all of the rooms not even possible*
    Fail to enter room *almost all rooms too*

15. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Hey Developers, how about a Christmas/New Years gift? We all had to deal with server instability, so can we get another Rune Sale discount 50% event?

16. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    Agreed!!! I play this game everyday and get agitated at times, even said I wouldn't buy runes until it was fixed, but I enjoy it to much lol. Runes are expensive and it cost me around $15 to buy a single toon.

17. Darkkula

Darkkula New Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Anyone have problem with update today?

I play it and suddenly got crash out from the game.. When i try to restarting hoc, it shows failed to update at the preloading screen.. Almost 4 hours now.. Btw, my ingame name is darkkula.. Favourite heroes would be phase master, archer, kuirras, assassin, demon lord, and gunner, in order sequence.. Now rank at 195 on 5v5.. If it wasnt for many noob team, might i have got into top 100 now.. Hahaha.. Nice to see this threads.. :)

18. ivansodi

ivansodi Member

Dec 5, 2012
    In my opinion its a great game, too bad that the servers are not up to the chalenge, theres a lot of bugs. Recently when i open the game it says update failed and it keps that way, does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

19. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    So can you play this without wifi access. I know there is single player, but I'm going on a car trip and was just wondering.

20. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    You can play on 3g or better solo coop and online :)