Best Match-3 Games to Relax

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pretty Gamer, May 27, 2013.

1. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #21 Coldar, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
    Have to agree on Gem Spinner II. Great concept in moving entire blocks of gems around to match. Couldn't begin to say how much time I'd spent on that game.

Also mentioning Hero's of Kalevala. A favorite of mine. The crow flying around the board as a timer will always be a reminder of the game.

2. Pretty Gamer

Pretty Gamer New Member

May 24, 2013
    translater
    I must have added Puzzle Craft to my faves. And yes, I also liked the crow in Kaleva. The legend is great too.

3. NuMystic

NuMystic Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Can folks recommend the best match 3 games that have either an advancing campaign (azkend / candy crush) or rpg elements that aren't timed the way Azkend 2 is?

A move limit is fine, but want to avoid games that create their tension/anxiety by having to race the clock real time.

Also completely want to avoid games with candy crushes social media hooks. (send moves to a friend nonsense)

4. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Try Scurvy Scallywags

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Puzzle Craft
    Puzzle Saga
    Jelly Splash

6. Probably bejeweled 2.

7. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    War games WOPR

8. Emotive

Emotive Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Great White North
    Could anyone suggest some quality free match games for the iPhone?

Thanks!

9. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    My favorite has to be monsters ate my condo and monster flip. Can get sucked into those for quite some time.

Also quite enjoyed puzzle craft but lost interest after I lost all progress due to the save bug that was present initially.

Im a bit embarrassed to admit because its so blatantly money grabbing but candy crush saga is actually a pretty decent match 3.