Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia (Minoraxis, Inc.) [$3.99->FREE]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by EfratBarTal, Jan 23, 2012.

1. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    #1 EfratBarTal, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Looked at the original thread and thoughts on it seemed kind of mixed, especially for framerate on older devices. Since it's been out quite a while now, is this worthy of clearing app space for?

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It is worth the space if you like KRPGs, it's fetch quest heavy but has reasonably fluid game mechanics. Playing as the mage I recall Exitium has more accessible skills/magic (you could more easily spam attack with magic, which is how a mage should be). There are 4 characters with interlocking plots segments, which is refreshing (similar to Fantastic Knight but more depth in story). Worth having in your game inventory and fun to play but probably not going to be your all time "go to" essential RPG.

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Thanks for the impressions. Probably will download it on my PC for use at a later date. If it was like things like the Zenonia series that are around the 20 MB mark, it would be a no-brainer to download to my device. But playing through too many games right now ...and have too little space.

5. rich1million

rich1million Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Exitium in TOP 100 Free Games on iTunes! Free till the 27th!

Exitium in TOP 100 Free Games on iTunes!
    Free till the 27th! Come see what all the fuss is about!
    iTunes :)